Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

7th Heresy APC. Month Four, January 2017.

5K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  Tawa 
#1 · (Edited)

Almost a third of the way there already! This is your Double Month!

I'll post a Roundup once Month 3 is closed off for you guys too :)

See less See more
#2 ·
So after clearing a load of stuff, my desk looks like this again :laugh:

This months entry is going to be a pair of Panzer 1b. Although I'm wanting to try to complete the SS HQ, Blitz truck and the 3rd Panzer 1b as well......

#5 ·
Okidoke, bought this guy when I was still in the UK so he is at least 6 years old!!! Wife not happy with me getting stuff painted, because we had a deal I could only buy more once I made a dent in the sprue pile! Doubt I'll get to do a second entry, but lets see how we go

Metal

#11 ·
So I needed a bit of a break from the stompa and decided that it would be worth adding to the number of smaller walkers I could field. Here's the before shot for 3 kans though I also managed what would count as 2 dredds (which were being undercoated during the previous before shot and I forgot to retake the picture. For the sake of the APC i'll count them as a single unit of walkers.

#13 ·
Fucking fuckety bollock faced twat sticks!

Over halfway through the pair of Panzer 1b, and I need to get some GS/Putty to fill out some serious gaps between the hull and the left hand tracks on both.
Pulling them as my entry, and changing to the Panzer 4D that was on the far left of the picture I posted. :ireful2:

Hopefully I'll get that done at least.

#14 ·
I feel your pain, the cavity for the head on my mk4 dreadnought is a tight fit but bigger on the inside, when I was test fitting the head it went back into the cavity and turned and I couldn't get it out. Had to use my pin vice to drill into his head and pull it out!

#20 ·
If you reckon you can blast out a team in month, yeah :)

#21 ·
Actually blasted through this in a day! :laugh:

Still need that frikkin' putty for the Panzer 1's though. Wonder if I've got time to get a 2nd entry done......

#22 ·
I think it's time to admit to myself that the Sisters have been taking my attention from my IG again and just roll with that. So Adepta Sororitas/Imperial Agents* for my second Codex. Canoness Veridyan for sure (before pic attached), and I'll still try to get an IG unit done (Command or Infantry Squad, most likely).

*IA would let me throw in an assassin for giggles later, who knows!

Attachments

#24 ·
Continuing my tradition of horrible 'completed' pictures, this one was made with the tablet camera because I left it at the store for the painting competition. Made 5 figuring one would come out okay, this one was the only one vaguely in focus. Note the color of the table she's standing on is BLACK.

EDIT: Fortunately, store also took a picture which looks a lot better, so attached that too :)

Attachments

#27 ·
On the 5th mate :)

#29 ·
Sneaking in last minute with my two entry's. Really didn't think I would get the corpse cart finished, but it came together.

So first up is my twenty zombies, I painted them the same way I painted my nurgle cultists, which I think works well.

Not wanting to just paint 20 boring zombies I had a bit of a play around with some other models, I really like them.

And finally my corpse cart, I was going to try and add more dead bodies to it but I just didn't have the time or effort, I think it looks good the way it is though.

#30 ·
So yeah, distracted and still playing around with the colorscheme. Still, I can put them on the table now... so got myself the double and got an actual IG unit in. Go me :)

Attachments

#33 ·
That's your lot guys :)

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.