Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Legio Custodes Sagittarum Squad

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ExaltedUrizen 
#1 · (Edited)
I really like the look of these minis. I'd nearly rather their helmets than the normal Custodes one.

Though less common within the ranks of the Legio Custodes than their peers, those warriors who comprise the Sagittarum Guard Sodalities nevertheless fulfil a number of vital roles within the Legio’s order of battle. Their art of war, in contrast to the rest of the Custodian Guard, is focussed on the slaying of the foe primarily at distance and upon the devastating application of firepower on the battlefield.

These eagle-eyed defenders of humanity’s greatest citadel are peerless marksmen, wielding some of the most lethal portable weaponry in the Imperium. While rarer than their guardian spear wielding brethren, they are no less deadly. They wield enough firepower to outgun a Legion heavy support squad, with the skill, durability and unshakable resolve of the Legio Custodes.

Get all the components and upgrades you need to assemble a set of Legio Custodes Sagittarum Guard with this bundle. You’ll receive a set of 5 plastic Custodian Guard, along with a Legio Custodes Sagittarum Guard Upgrade Set.

The Sagittarum Guard Upgrade Set contains a resin set of 5 weapons and heads, with five left and 5 right arms with which to attach the weapons to the models.

Sagittarum Guard Squad.

See less See more
#2 ·
These dudes are god damn awesome. I really wouldn't mind picking a set up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

#4 ·
WOW! Now thats a marine i like!

#5 ·
Wow, in Australia it is cheaper to buy a set of custodes from Forgeworld with the upgrade sets, than from Games Workshop on their own.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.