Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Victoria Miniatures APC conversion kit

4K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  venomlust 
#1 ·
Now this is very cool from Victoria Miniatures, and is what the Taurox should have been from the get go. Not too sure about their use of the GW minis on their site though.

They have also released an upgrade for the knights kit. Not sure if it's actually a legal upgrade for any of them though. Could someone with the knight codex confirm either way?

See less See more
#3 ·
Not a bad little kit :good:

#5 ·
those are two excellently executed conversion kits, its the first Taurox wheel conversion that looks like it was meant for the vehicle and isnt just a botch job, personally i like the tracks on the kit but this is a great looking alternative, love the attention to detail on the suspension.

plasma gun looks good two, very passable as a GW plasma gun.

I dont know if its a legal weapon for a knight either but i think FW really should jump on the idea and release a load of weapons to fit on to the knights range before the market gets flooded , that little slot is begging for an assault cannon or punisher?

#8 ·
There you are. I thought you'd like this one :good:

#9 · (Edited)
It's curious however, they haven't done any of the things Chapterhouse did which landed them in hot water. They didn't use any GW army names, no GW icons on the replacement parts, and no GW model names.

The only danger so far as I can tell is that they photographed the add-on kits on the GW model. I don't know if that's a tricky legal area or not.

Edit: I don't believe "plasma gun" is owned by GW because it shows up in lots of sci-fi, but they used that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.