SENWAG - South East Northumberland Wargamers - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming Clubs Advertise your Wargames Club or Gaming group here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-02-11, 03:07 PM Thread Starter

Jormungandr's Flag is: England

Default SENWAG - South East Northumberland Wargamers

SENWAG is a 30 year old club, and meets every thrsday at the sports&leisure center in Newbiggin, Northumberland, and have exclusive access to a room for their sole use.

The club has a room full of stuff - three gaming boards, one of which is essentially dedicated to Warhammer FRP at the minute, the others used for tabletop wargames.

Due to having exclusive access to the room, their is a 5 weekly sub, but that is waived for your first three weeks or so, so you can get to know everyone and decide on whether you wish to stay.

Just reply here if you would like me to meet you outside and introduce you to everyone. (Im still relatively new myself, so you wont be the only new member if you decide on staying.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-05-11, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
SENWAG is a 30 year old club, and meets every thrsday at the sports&leisure center in Newbiggin, Northumberland, and have exclusive access to a room for their sole use.

The club has a room full of stuff - three gaming boards, one of which is essentially dedicated to Warhammer FRP at the minute, the others used for tabletop wargames.

Due to having exclusive access to the room, their is a 5 weekly sub, but that is waived for your first three weeks or so, so you can get to know everyone and decide on whether you wish to stay.

Just reply here if you would like me to meet you outside and introduce you to everyone. (Im still relatively new myself, so you wont be the only new member if you decide on staying.)

Hi there Jormungandr

I was wondering if any of your members would be interested in playing on sundays?
I am member of a Large gaming club based in Blyth called Northumbrian Adventurers Guild.
We meet every Sunday 12:00 till 19:00 in the upper hall of St Cuthberts church.
We play a wide range of gaming systems (40k, warhammer, FoW, Warhorde ete) and have a wide range of RPG running.
We have a large room which can accomadate 20+ 6'x4' tables and we have a wide amount of scenery.
We are a GCN club

Feel free to pop along and have a chat
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-06-12, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

Jormungandr's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun tzu View Post
Hi there Jormungandr

I was wondering if any of your members would be interested in playing on sundays?
I am member of a Large gaming club based in Blyth called Northumbrian Adventurers Guild.
We meet every Sunday 12:00 till 19:00 in the upper hall of St Cuthberts church.
We play a wide range of gaming systems (40k, warhammer, FoW, Warhorde ete) and have a wide range of RPG running.
We have a large room which can accomadate 20+ 6'x4' tables and we have a wide amount of scenery.
We are a GCN club

Feel free to pop along and have a chat
Hey, I've stopped attending now, as there was rather a low level of personal hygiene/manners for my liking.

I had heard of your group, the only reason I haven't attended yet is that I dont have a car anymore, so transporting armies/etc becomes problematic.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Wargaming Clubs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode