Clubs in Dallas Texas - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming Clubs Advertise your Wargames Club or Gaming group here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-08, 07:13 AM Thread Starter

Default Clubs in Dallas Texas

Me and my friend are 21 and looking to find a good place to play some 40k and drink some beer in the dallas area. We arent looking for any large groups or anything and we wont buy you beer if you arent old enough.. we just want to find somewhere to play with people our own age that isnt in a mall where hot chicks walk by and give us that look.... and we need a place to smoke.
Heh we would play with our friends but we dont hang out with anyone who got over the stereotypes of tabletop wargamers.

Lol and depending on the area the meetings are I might need to get my carry permit a little sooner just incase I need to bust a cap. Hah.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-03-08, 12:44 PM
Hespithe's Flag is: USA

Dude... I don't live in the Dallas area, but I once did before I got into the hobby... (went to school at Brian Adams (is there a 'y' in that?) and North Garland High).

Try Grapevine Mills and ask about. There are a few GWs in the area, and many of the locals visit regularly at other indy retailers as well.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-10, 05:18 AM

Hey man, moving over to the grapevine area this week and need people to play with.

I realize this is an old post and all, but if you see this, I'm down. And I'm well above 21, so no worries.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-30-10, 03:50 AM
Nightfoxll's Flag is: USA

Beloved by all I am in the grapevine area at least once a month and can definitely get a game in. Right now I am really into cities of death games so bring your stratagems if you have them.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Wargaming Clubs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode