Club in Austin, TX? - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming Clubs Advertise your Wargames Club or Gaming group here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-28-11, 05:17 PM

jv1244's Flag is: Netherlands

Default Dust on my armies

So I was browsing googling for any warhammer 40k, fantasy groups near San Marcos and this seemed to be the only relevant place. I know its been a while since the last post, but is there any active groups, gamers around the San Antonio - Austin area for casual players?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-29-11, 01:10 PM

philsminions's Flag is: USA

Morning. I've been trying to get my army up and running, yet life seems to always get in the way. I recently ran into a group in San Marcos through the Dragons Lair forums. Look them up on Facebook. "Warhammer players of San Marcos". They don't check the page much, but you might get some feedback from one of the guys on the Dragons Lair pages. He said they have six regulars that get together down there, so you just might be in luck. I'll be joining when/if I can ever get my templars crusade done....very long way to go! Good luck, hope to see you around.
-Jeff

-Brother Phil

"Delight in swords and fists red with alien blood, and the dire ruin of savage battle."
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 05-29-11, 05:41 PM

It seems everytime I get back into playing there's new rules, expansions,etc and I'm way behind. Thanks for the scoop on the game group I'll do some more searching.
post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-26-11, 01:00 PM Thread Starter

texcuda's Flag is: USA

Still looking for a place to play around South Austin if ya'll know of one. Open Mini night at DL was a bust the couple nights I went.

"The difference between heresy and treachery is ignorance." The Emporer
"Actually, if you speak up about something you clearly no nothing about, it kinda IS your fault. lol Feel free to ignore any questions you don't know the answer to." Courtesy of DeathKlokk
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-27-11, 10:25 PM

philsminions's Flag is: USA

What's up Tex? I have recently joined a gaming group in the South Austin/Kyle/San Marcos area. http://www.facebook.com/groups/162954853718628/
I've met a handfull of them at DL a few weeks back and hung with them during one of the open gaming nights. They seem to be a pretty good group of guys to hang and play 40k with. Check out the group page on facebook. They're always getting together. My problem is work and family; tough getting back into the hobby when I have to act like an adult all the time! Hope to see you around.

-Brother Phil

"Delight in swords and fists red with alien blood, and the dire ruin of savage battle."
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-29-11, 12:04 AM Thread Starter

I just joined them too! Look for Chris White on the group page. Sorry I hadn't responded in a while. I was looking hard for a place to play and DL was a bust every time I went so I kinda lost interest until a month ago when I "found" my marines and was like "hey!" Take it easy and see ya around.

"Actually, if you speak up about something you clearly no nothing about, it kinda IS your fault. lol Feel free to ignore any questions you don't know the answer to." Courtesy of DeathKlokk
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-29-11, 02:18 AM

The Warhammer players of San Marcos FB group has about 20 members. Of which 6 are very active. Armies you could expect to play are Necrons, Imperial Guard, Chaos, Eldar, Dark Eldar. Some other players have Daemon Hunters, Space Marines and orks. I think we are trying to arrange having a WH40k night once or twice a week, and hopefully if all the logistics can get worked out we'll start a campaign.
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-29-11, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

JV, are you in the group now? Phil, look me up facebook. Maybe we can get together and play a game or 5 and get the rest of the rules down.

post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-29-11, 03:14 PM

Yes, I am currently in the group. My name is Josh and I usually post a lot on the board. I'm generally pretty open to game days and times, as long as its not late evening times.
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-29-11, 05:28 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jv1244 View Post
Yes, I am currently in the group. My name is Josh and I usually post a lot on the board. I'm generally pretty open to game days and times, as long as its not late evening times.
Aaah JVM as it were from the board. Nice to meet ya!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Wargaming Clubs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode