Any gaming clubs in redditch or birmingham? - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming Clubs Advertise your Wargames Club or Gaming group here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-18-11, 10:54 PM

Hi Si

Good to hear from you. I was looking for an excuse to get into Warhammer/40K for years, and my eldest lad taking up the hobby has been a catalyst in that respect and finally given me an excuse

I've only got a few games under my belt myself, but what I lack in experience I make up for as target practice.

I haven't managed to sort anything yet re. meeting up (work has been a little insane for the past few weeks) - perhaps those still interested would be up for a pint one night at a local hostelry to talk through some ideas?

Cheers
Stu
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 02-28-11, 07:41 AM

Default Meet up tonight

For those interested we're having a little meet up at a watering hole in Redditch at 8.00pm tonight. PM for details if you fancy coming along.

Cheers
Stu
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-15-11, 09:39 AM

Just to keep those interested up to date...

...thanks to some sterling work from Col_Frosty we've identified some possible venues to host regular gaming sessions under the title of The Redditch Wargaming Society. One venue in particular looks very promising, and we're looking to get an inaugural session organised within the next month hopefully.

We've also knocked up a quick website so that anyone who is interested in coming along can register for updates. If you'd like to be kept updated then head over to www.redwarsoc.com for more information - and please forward this on to anyone else you think may be interested.

Cheers!
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-11, 10:19 PM

Hey guys i read at the start you were possibly doing roleplay as well, is this still happening? im dying to find a rp group in redditch.

Ok i think i read wrong but is it something you would include or not?

Last edited by Khalain; 03-20-11 at 10:33 PM.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-27-11, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalain View Post
Hey guys i read at the start you were possibly doing roleplay as well, is this still happening? im dying to find a rp group in redditch.

Ok i think i read wrong but is it something you would include or not?
I can certainly ask around and see if there is any interest if that helps?
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-04-13, 01:38 PM

Hi Guys,

I have been looking for a gaming club myself I with no luck apart from GW stores I am taking the plunge and building a big enough building in my back garden to house up to 5 4x8 tables and will then be looking to run a gaming club from it if anyone is interested in taking part please contact me through the forum I look forward to hearing from you
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 01-04-13, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf12 View Post
Hi Guys,

I have been looking for a gaming club myself I with no luck apart from GW stores I am taking the plunge and building a big enough building in my back garden to house up to 5 4x8 tables and will then be looking to run a gaming club from it if anyone is interested in taking part please contact me through the forum I look forward to hearing from you
Where are you based Lonewolf12?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Wargaming Clubs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode