Gaming clubs or Opponents in Gloucester area UK - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming Clubs Advertise your Wargames Club or Gaming group here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-17-09, 10:51 PM Thread Starter

impfist's Flag is: United Kingdom

Icon Gaming clubs or Opponents in Gloucester area UK

Hello all,

I've just returned to the hobby after about 15 years. I first started back in the early 90s and played most things GW put out (as well as historical games). Recently decided I needed a hobby again, and I've always missed it so here I am. I've got decent sized starter forces for 40k and WOTR (Marines and Gondor), but as yet no one to play.

I know the local GW store is a good place to start, but I am a little put off by it being a shop, and with it only having 2 tables it must be hard to get a game.

I'd be interested in any local clubs or anyone wanting a game really, as long as your patient with me not knowing the rules anymore (2nd ed WFB and Rogue Trader were a long time ago).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-05-11, 04:19 PM
johnmassive's Flag is: United Kingdom

I would be interested in some games or even a fellow person to attend a gaming club with. I have also just started to collect 40k after a similar time away from the hobby.

I live in Quedgeley, GL2 area. Where in Gloucester are you?

I have recently purchased a copy of 5th edition rulebook, Eldar and DE codex but I have no dice, templates, scenery, etc. I am still contemplating Warhammer but feel uneasy learning, painting and paying two complex games silmutaneously.

I do have my own flat and a decent sized dining table though
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-14-11, 07:38 PM
scorpio1138's Flag is: United Kingdom

Hi both,

I'm in the same position, getting stuck back in to the hobby after twelve years away and looking to get gameing in the GL2 area of gloucester.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Wargaming Clubs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode