Dallas, TX Wargame Club (NEW!) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming Clubs Advertise your Wargames Club or Gaming group here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-21-12, 02:14 AM Thread Starter

Kelann08's Flag is: USA

Default Dallas, TX Wargame Club (NEW!)

Hello all.

I've recently gotten back into wargaming since a long hiatus and found some excellent people to game with in my area. One this we DON'T have is a superior method of communicating! With this knowledge in hand, I have decided to start the Dallas Area Wargamers page on Facebook. My hope is that those of us who play (be it 40K, WHFB, WarmaHordes, etc) can gather and use it as a resource. I'd also like to use it as a vehicle to encourage others to get into the hobby.

Feel free to like the page and follow us, even if you don't live in the Dallas area! Any attention is good attention and you never know when you're going to be stuck on a layover at DFW and need to get a game in. I'd love this group to grow big and start providing large scale tournaments for the Dallas area - but we have to start small!

Thanks for checking us out!

Dallas Area Wargamers on Facebook!

~600 points of Necrons - Phase 1
1500 points of Imperial Fists - Pictures Coming Soon

Do you live in the Dallas, TX area and love tabletop tactica? Check out Dallas Area Wargamers on Facebook.
We are working to become a community of wargamers from all over the area as well as a resource for those looking to enter wargaming for the first time.

The Emperor commands us. Dorn guides us. Honour shields us.
Fear our name, for it is vengeance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-21-12, 08:03 PM

Warlord_Winters's Flag is: USA

I'm actually from dallas, well a bit north, i lived in The Colony, moved out east of shreveport about a year ago, and i got school starting up in september, and i plan to move back sometime after that, id like to see what you guys got going if your still around in about 2 years lol
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-21-12, 08:41 PM Thread Starter

Kelann08's Flag is: USA

I have no doubt that will still be playing! As long as I'm playing, I'll be attempting to keep the club running. You can always link up for games when you're visiting home on holidays and such!

~600 points of Necrons - Phase 1
1500 points of Imperial Fists - Pictures Coming Soon

Do you live in the Dallas, TX area and love tabletop tactica? Check out Dallas Area Wargamers on Facebook.
We are working to become a community of wargamers from all over the area as well as a resource for those looking to enter wargaming for the first time.

The Emperor commands us. Dorn guides us. Honour shields us.
Fear our name, for it is vengeance.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Wargaming Clubs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode