Extra Life charity kicking off again on Saturday the 15th of Oct. - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-12-11, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Ranty ranter!

MetalHandkerchief's Flag is: Norway

Default Extra Life charity kicking off again on Saturday the 15th of Oct.

I am participating once more in this very fine charity, which is about playing video games for 24 hours straight to raise funds for your local (or any other you choose) Children's Miracle Network Hospital.

Though there are no such hospitals in Norway, nor anywhere else within thousands of miles, I've chosen to send my donations to Belfast, and the donations from my guild to the international grant.

Many games are also giving away prizes for participation in this event. I am joining as part of the Funcom team, and I will be playing Age of Conan. Among their prizes are The Secret World beta access and Funcom credits.

So have a look, you can play any game you want, but one of your favorite games may be hosting a similar event too.

I've had recurring nightmares
That I was loved for who I am
And missed the opportunity
To become a better man
~MUSE - Hoodoo

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode