Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Manchester, UK.
Going onto the shelf until the bug fixes, unofficial patches, official patches and beginning of add-on information is released to the public.
Also, just run through the releases on Wikipedia of what I'm hoping to get over Christmas or what I've got currently.
1. Dark Souls
2. Heroes of Might and Magic 6 (I'm a sucker for this, easy to just while away the hours on, it's like Football Manager with more blood)
3. Skylanders (fucking shoot me. Spyro's my childhood)
4. Batman, Arkham City (I keep hearing good things about the series, better late than never)
5. FIFA Manager 12. Cannot believe I don't have this yet.
6. Stronghold 3. Good old storm the castle fun.
7. 007 Golden-eye reloaded. Childhood, bitch, childhood.
8. Uncharted 3.
11. Assassins Creed : Revelations
12. Anno 2070 - City building's my shtick.
FAR TOO MANY.
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will