XBOX 360 - Fallout 3 - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-03-11, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

Karak The Unfaithful's Flag is: Great Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doelago View Post
Seems people liked you quite a lot in there.
Oh yes, that flocked towards me with grinning faces and blazing guns.

I'm glad you enjoyed this actually, I've never like the idea of New Vegas anyway. It didn't seem post-nucleary enough for me, Fallout 3 had more an element of "we're all screwed!" but new vegas was like; "oh wait, we're not that screwed". hopefully more game reviews in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klomster View Post
Ok, doing good gentlemen.
(Except Karak, you are not really a gentleman, but more brutal.... a brutalman )

Last edited by Karak The Unfaithful; 10-03-11 at 06:59 PM. Reason: added spoiler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-03-11, 08:43 PM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

I liked New Vegas, but not as much as fallout 3. Maxed them both out though xD lol. Gotta say I prefered Fallout to Oblivion, but that is another great game (maxed it out too ). Can't wait for SKyrim.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-08-11, 01:48 AM

Aleix07's Flag is: USA

I love Fallout 3 too! Generally though, if you have one good enough to play it fallout/oblivion games are great on pc, mainly due to mods. I got New Vegas for the PC and I've played 150 something hours with all DLC, gotten most of the achievements and enjoyed it more than 3. It definitely has a different feel and if you play Old World Blues you really see it shine. Fallout 3 definitely has more of a nuclear wasteland feeling, while in New Vegas I rarely needed Radaway, although hardcore mode made up for it.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-08-11, 02:29 AM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Forget having a 'wasteland' feeling. New Vegas has got more of a Fallout feeling. And to me, that's what's important in a Fallout game. Most games are all about the gameplay, but Fallout needs the right attitude to not just become another study in the subject of brown textures.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode