PS3 Advice - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-11, 02:37 AM

VK-Duelist's Flag is: USA

Here's another game that's currently only for Japan, but IT'S SO DAMN GOOD AND EPIC.

I played the GBA, Wii, and NDS games and it's so fun. It's a JRPG/ Turn based stragedy game.

Super Robot Wars/Taisen Original Generation

The series is awesome if your into anime and mechs. But it still can't beat the older games like Super Robot Wars Alpha 3..... Dear god, that thing has 32 franchises in a single game duking it out.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-11, 02:41 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastik View Post
Ok why in blazes does my sig show when I quick reply and when I preview regular replies, but not when I actually post the proper reply?! (and on my settings I have to always show the sig)
It only shows the first time you post in a thread to save bandwidth - scoot up to the OP and you'll see it there. .

The dark aeons were not my threat - on my original playthrough, my Tidus, Wakka and Rikku were severely under levelled - I loved my Aeons way too much to really train anyone else.

So, when I got to Via Infinito in Bevelle, and I had to fight Evrae Altana (especially after having such a difficult battle prior to Bevelle against Evrae, at which point I trained... You guessed it... Auron, Lulu and Kimahri), and I struggled for ages. Died about a million times, until once, Tidus died, and I tried to have Wakka use a Phoenix Down - misclicked, and bam, tried to use it Altana. 9999 Damage, what? Use it again, Overkill Altana... Yay!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #23 of 23 (permalink) Old 10-06-11, 05:27 PM Thread Starter

Lastik's Flag is: Portugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
It only shows the first time you post in a thread to save bandwidth - scoot up to the OP and you'll see it there. .

The dark aeons were not my threat - on my original playthrough, my Tidus, Wakka and Rikku were severely under levelled - I loved my Aeons way too much to really train anyone else.

So, when I got to Via Infinito in Bevelle, and I had to fight Evrae Altana (especially after having such a difficult battle prior to Bevelle against Evrae, at which point I trained... You guessed it... Auron, Lulu and Kimahri), and I struggled for ages. Died about a million times, until once, Tidus died, and I tried to have Wakka use a Phoenix Down - misclicked, and bam, tried to use it Altana. 9999 Damage, what? Use it again, Overkill Altana... Yay!!
Silly internetz, bandwiths are infinity!

Ok too much time reading Dilbert comic strips

Anywho on that bit I lucked out, he wiped my party, I swaped in Yuna, called Yojimbo and thought screw it in for a penny, in for a pound. Gave him all my money and he insta-gibbed d.bahamut. My party leveled like crazy on that battle

Also, SCORE! I thought the subscription to plus had bugged out on 'cause when I tried to get free goodies it charged me anyway. As it stands out I might have subscribed has they where updating, 'cause when I tryed later it had diferent games and I had no prob with those.

Wasn't expecting one of the freebies being costume quest, a game I loved the trial on the 360 but never got to buy, and another to be Arc the Lad

Also no Silent Hill on the psone? Son I am disapoint

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode