Space Marine boost thread - Page 8 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-17-11, 05:57 PM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doelago View Post
Yah. Vengeance "Weirdo" Launcher, Plasma Canon and a few melta kills and I am entirely fine to go.
Me too, bar melta, done all the challenges for that now, and Lascannon (which I have suddenly become fucking ace with... )

We'll arrange something for next week after tuesday, when I get my Gears 3 console
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-19-11, 03:08 PM

Warsmith40's Flag is: USA

Hey, haven't said much so far but that's mostly becuase I spend my time expending untold numbers of bolt rounds

Anyway, I've done the majority of challenges on my own but still need the Vengeance launcher challenges and the multi-kill challenges for the meltagun and plasma cannon. I've already added up Ultra on my Live (Farsight1) so let me know when the next session you guys are doing is.

Actions speak louder than words, as do high explosives.
post #73 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-19-11, 07:36 PM

Ravner298's Flag is: USA

Quote:
It's not that we are not good enough to get the multi-kills, just that the chances of two players being so grouped together is very minimal, as I have yet to have any players grouped together and I'm now level 29.
Have you played the manufactorum map for capture and control? People practical sucide into the middle and it's wide open. Lob plasma and vengence rounds into there and its absolute cake to get multi kills (as well as master of the forge/master crafted wargear grenade spam). To a lesser extend the broken bridge maps central point can yield the same results. I didn't even know you could cheat the achievements with private games. I am kinda disappointed to hear people are even doing this.

edit; Not sure if this has been covered yet, but all kills, multi kills, double kills...hell anything, that is caused by grenades cout towards your primary weapon. I leveled my bolter (one of the last weapons ive touched) by grenade spaming with master of the forge and master crafted perks and I rarely even shot the damn thing.

Last edited by Ravner298; 09-19-11 at 07:42 PM.
post #74 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-19-11, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravner298 View Post
I am kinda disappointed to hear people are even doing this.
Of course you are free to leave at any time.

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #75 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-19-11, 09:14 PM

Baron Spikey's Flag is: United Kingdom

Meh I've fully leveled the 3 weapons I mainly use (Bolter, Stalker-Bolter, and Heavy Bolter) and now it's just a case of trying out the Assault/Raptor class and becoming decent with that.

I'm sure at some point I'll use the other weapons but I've got my main ones so I'm happy to build up the challenges over time (got to have something to do till the new DLC in Oct- by the way when in Oct. does it come out?)
post #76 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-20-11, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravner298 View Post
I am kinda disappointed to hear people are even doing this.
There is a rumour going around the they are going to strip the stats generated in private matches off people. Sounds reasonable to me as it's much fairer on those who decided not to cheat.

Aramoro

"Violence isn't the answer, I just like getting it wrong on purpose"

Sally Forth! - My Gaming Blog
post #77 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-22-11, 09:34 AM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warsmith40 View Post
Hey, haven't said much so far but that's mostly becuase I spend my time expending untold numbers of bolt rounds

Anyway, I've done the majority of challenges on my own but still need the Vengeance launcher challenges and the multi-kill challenges for the meltagun and plasma cannon. I've already added up Ultra on my Live (Farsight1) so let me know when the next session you guys are doing is.
I'll send you a message, or send me one when I'm online if you like.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode