Space Marine boost thread - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:19 PM

Yes it's the three of you just now, but it's a taint to the group really.

You say you're not shit at the game, but then again you DO cheat so it's hard to take that at face value.

Aramoro

"Violence isn't the answer, I just like getting it wrong on purpose"

Sally Forth! - My Gaming Blog
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:20 PM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramoro View Post
Yes it's the three of you just now, but it's a taint to the group really.

You say you're not shit at the game, but then again you DO cheat so it's hard to take that at face value.
You can think that I'm shit if you like, doesn't particularly bother me. The same goes for your opinion on this topic.
post #33 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra111 View Post
You can think that I'm shit if you like, doesn't particularly bother me. The same goes for your opinion on this topic.
I know a bunch of people who have the perks, without boosting. If you think it's impossible then clearly you must be a bad player as other have done it already. I can understand WHY you cheat , to make up for not being able to do it, but that does not mean I have to respect you for doing it.

Aramoro

post #34 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:28 PM

Quote:
I know a bunch of people who have the perks, without boosting. If you think it's impossible then clearly you must be a bad player as other have done it already. I can understand WHY you cheat , to make up for not being able to do it, but that does not mean I have to respect you for doing it.
I haven't asked for your respect.

Ok, so your mates have done it, how does that reflect upon my skill? If two players are not close enough, then you can't get a multi-kill. I have only had one or two occasions at the most where two players have been close enough to get a multi-kill. You can be the best player in the world, you still won't get multi-kills unless they are close together.
post #35 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:31 PM Thread Starter
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Getting a multi kill in this game with any weapon that is not a plasma canon is near impossible. People are generally just not stupid enough to stand beside each other, and both guys have to die almost exactly at the same time for it to count as a multi kill.

In games like Halo I will get Killtaculars now and then, cause you have three seconds time between each kill. In this game its like 0.5 sec or something.

You dont like what we are doing? Fuck off and leave us to our dirty business.

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #36 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doelago View Post
Getting a multi kill in this game with any weapon that is not a plasma canon is near impossible. People are generally just not stupid enough to stand beside each other, and both guys have to die almost exactly at the same time for it to count as a multi kill.

In games like Halo I will get Killtaculars now and then, cause you have three seconds time between each kill. In this game its like 0.5 sec or something.
Plenty of people have done it though, I think the common internet parlance is Learn to Play.

Quote:
You dont like what we are doing? Fuck off and leave us to our dirty business.
You're right I don't like what you're doing, you're making up for your lack of skill and patience to cheat the game. To get the achievements that other have earned fairly and squarely. If this is indicative of the kind of player going to be playing in the Heresy group then I'm glad I didn't join it, thus no fucking off is required.

Aramoro

post #37 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Quote:
Plenty of people have done it though, I think the common internet parlance is Learn to Play.
Its not about learning to play... I finish almost every game with the best K/D and most kills.

Quote:
You're right I don't like what you're doing, you're making up for your lack of skill and patience to cheat the game. To get the achievements that other have earned fairly and squarely. If this is indicative of the kind of player going to be playing in the Heresy group then I'm glad I didn't join it, thus no fucking off is required.
I am not part of this clan. I am that solo Luna Wolf running around there.

I meant the thread. Leave. Never come back. Go live your "honest" life, while we go live our "dirty cheater" life.

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #38 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:43 PM

Words_of_Truth's Flag is: United Kingdom

Think everyone is over reacting here, just calm down. It's just a game, a console game it's not as if you're cheating on your wife or something. I didn't get any achievements, they don't really matter to me, enjoying myself does and tbh as soon as SWTOR comes out I doubt I'll play my xbox until next year.
post #39 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words_of_Truth View Post
Think everyone is over reacting here, just calm down. It's just a game, a console game it's not as if you're cheating on your wife or something. I didn't get any achievements, they don't really matter to me, enjoying myself does and tbh as soon as SWTOR comes out I doubt I'll play my xbox until next year.
That's what I said, it's only a game. But I must be a scum with low standards if I boost at a game :O
post #40 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Its not about learning to play... I finish almost every game with the best K/D and most kills.
I guess that will always be easier with the perks you cheated to get.

Quote:
I am not part of this clan. I am that solo Luna Wolf running around there.

I meant the thread. Leave. Never come back. Go live your "honest" life, while we go live our "dirty cheater" life.
I guess I am just very disappointed in it really. I love playing games and getting an achievement or perks is a great thing, you can say to you mates 'Hey I just unlocked XXXX' and they can be impressed by your skill. When you see a player with Perk X, Y or Z then know what they've done it get it. Getting your mates to stand still whilst you multi-kill them is just lame.

Aramoro

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode