Space Marine boost thread - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 11:36 AM

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Is it possible to check how many kills you have, cus I cant find anyway...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramoro View Post
I'm not sure how I feel about people essentially cheating to get the achievements and advancements. I think it speaks volumes about the game itself mind you. Achievements should not be counted in private games, that is pretty obvious.

The person with the achievements is not a good player, mearly a player with enough bored friends to cheat the game.
Don't boost then.

It's not that we are not good enough to get the multi-kills, just that the chances of two players being so grouped together is very minimal, as I have yet to have any players grouped together and I'm now level 29.

Last edited by Ultra111; 09-15-11 at 11:39 AM.
post #23 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 11:43 AM

Words_of_Truth's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
I'm not sure how I feel about people essentially cheating to get the achievements and advancements. I think it speaks volumes about the game itself mind you. Achievements should not be counted in private games, that is pretty obvious.

The person with the achievements is not a good player, mearly a player with enough bored friends to cheat the game.
That's what I thought, in games like Call of Duty etc private games never counted. I didn't get that much of a boost as I didn't want much, I would of gotten what I did get eventually, since I only need about 20 melta kills and two axe kills, I just wanted to help them out.
post #24 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 11:46 AM

I've never boosted anything before, but asking me to get a total of 108 multikills I just cba to wait around for, especially seeing as it relies on other people grouping together, which they generally don't.
post #25 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra111 View Post
Don't boost then.

It's not that we are not good enough to get the multi-kills, just that the chances of two players being so grouped together is very minimal, as I have yet to have any players grouped together and I'm now level 29.
It's not about me boosting or not, it's about you cheating the game. If you boost you are clearly cheating as that is not how it's supposed to work.

I don't cheat at games so I won't boost, but others clearly have lower standards.

Aramoro

"Violence isn't the answer, I just like getting it wrong on purpose"

Sally Forth! - My Gaming Blog
post #26 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 11:58 AM

Quote:
It's not about me boosting or not, it's about you cheating the game. If you boost you are clearly cheating as that is not how it's supposed to work.

I don't cheat at games so I won't boost, but others clearly have lower standards.
Wow, talking about lower standards. It's a fucking game. Stop sounding so up your own arse.
post #27 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Wow, talking about lower standards. It's a fucking game. Stop sounding so up your own arse.
Hey don't take it out on me just because you are a cheat.

Aramoro

post #28 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Hey don't take it out on me just because you are a cheat.
I'm not taking it out on you. You're getting arsey over something that doesn't affect you in anyway. I'm not waiting around for people to group together nicely for me to get a multi-kill. I have better things to do then spend hours waiting for others to do that. So I'm going to make life easier for myself and do it in a private match. If the developers didn't want it to happen in a private match they would have made challenges ranked-matches only.
post #29 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:08 PM

Quote:
I'm not taking it out on you. You're getting arsey over something that doesn't affect you in anyway. I'm not waiting around for people to group together nicely for me to get a multi-kill. I have better things to do then spend hours waiting for others to do that. So I'm going to make life easier for myself and do it in a private match. If the developers didn't want it to happen in a private match they would have made challenges ranked-matches only.
So you're not good enough to get the achievements, I get that, I can understand. That doesn't change the fact you ARE cheating to get them.

It does effect me in a way, Join the Heresy group for Space Marine is a lot less tempting now that I know it's a bunch of cheats to get the perks.

Aramoro

post #30 of 77 (permalink) Old 09-15-11, 12:14 PM

Quote:
So you're not good enough to get the achievements, I get that, I can understand. That doesn't change the fact you ARE cheating to get them.

It does effect me in a way, Join the Heresy group for Space Marine is a lot less tempting now that I know it's a bunch of cheats to get the perks.
Don't join then, pretty sure no-one is bothered. And it is pretty naive that you think 3 people on the forum boost therefore the rest of the 'clan' does too. At least that is how it sounded.

Did you even read what I said? It's not that I'm shit at the game. I always finish in the positives for K/D and I generally finish top 3 on my team. I don't want to wait around for multi-kills as NO-ONE IS EVER STUPID ENOUGH TO GROUP TOGETHER!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode