Wtf Blizzard?????? - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-05-11, 12:55 PM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

Isn't the whole point of something like that to prevent piracy though? I am assuming game keys will be tied to battlenet accounts.

http://i.imgur.com/aPfHUHy.gif?1

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-05-11, 01:21 PM

Darkblade's Flag is: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Tempered View Post
I was being sarcastic It's really dickish movie. I am constantly online, but that's not the point. I want option to if I want go to middle of nowhere and play diablo without Internet.

Stupid DRM like that is only counter productive, and may only increase pirating of the game.
Sorry, was too deadbeat to sense the sarcasm woopsies, my fault

Give it a week, and it's hacked out of the game anyway. It's pains me to see that companies still don't see they will just manage to annoy the simple "i buy game, i play game" consumers and not the pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobss, the troll that can't be pitchforked
Wanna know why I didn't '*** off'? Because I didn't get banned. Wanna know why I didn't get banned? 'Cause I'm **** awesome.'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkblade and Grish, long time ago on a old chat
<Darkblade> first thing people do is sniffing the new book like a addict sniffs a new line
*Grish stops smelling his new BRB
<Grish> <_<
<Grish> >_>

post #53 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-05-11, 04:50 PM
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

The auctioning for in game items by using in game money makes sense and I would think that would be kind of cool. But auctioning them for real money is just plain stupid.

post #54 of 54 (permalink) Old 08-05-11, 06:16 PM

TheSpore's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOtherGuy View Post
The auctioning for in game items by using in game money makes sense and I would think that would be kind of cool. But auctioning them for real money is just plain stupid.
It may be stupid but some people are so fanatical that they will pay for in game items. By Blizzard doing what they are doing is a simple common sense move, they see there is a market for such a thing and now they are going to cater to it. The problem is with theer counter measures of piracy is completely alienating those consumers that don't even want to have anything to do with multi-player. I know there is a larger fanbase to online gaming, but I know damn well Im not the only fool that doesn't play online either.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode