eve online - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-27-11, 06:08 PM Thread Starter

kickboxerdog's Flag is: England

Default eve online

just wondering if anyone is or has played this recently i played it years ago but dont know much more about it as of late. is it worth playing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-27-11, 07:05 PM
Slave to the Brush

InkedDnA's Flag is: USA

I played EVE a loooong time ago. I have a few friends that play it and keep telling me to come back to it. I guess there have been some nice changes since I last played. It's just super time consuming, it's fun to watch your ship orbit a floating mineral in space, but honestly I'd rather go for a ride on my R1 than sit on the computer and watch my little ship get blown up and looted by pirates. lol

"YOU CAN DO IT! CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!"
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-27-11, 07:22 PM

Roninman's Flag is: Finland

Havent played it this year, only last. And it keeps getting better. Currently no1 MMO company in world which truly listens to its playerbase.

And its one of few "REAL" MMO games, which means sandbox gameplay.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-27-11, 09:30 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roninman View Post
Currently no1 MMO company in world which truly listens to its playerbase.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !

I like you. You're funny. You can stay.

Evidently, you not heard about the complete incompetence of CCP as of late and the complete disregard for their customers they've developed.

Incarna was a massive letdown, released solely to use as a platform to push macrotransactions (Because $60 for a few pixels is NOT microtransaction), the server performance is worse than it has been since 2004, and the game is now being used pretty much only as a testbed for mechanics that will be in the upcoming World of Darkness MMO.

They are also trying to fund both Dust514 and WOD off of Eve by increasing the ways they can make the game into a money sink.

In short, Eve is no longer the Eve you knew and loved. The people in charge of CCP are doing their best to whore it out before taking it out the back and putting it out of its misery.

-An until-recently 3 account running beta vet. Admittedly, I only got the extra accounts after PLEX became a reality, but even so...

Last edited by WoRLoKKeD; 07-27-11 at 09:33 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode