Favourite Halo - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

View Poll Results: Favourite halo?
Halo: Combat Evolved 25 44.64%
Halo 2 12 21.43%
Halo 3 19 33.93%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 83 (permalink) Old 06-01-08, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

Well, in 10 or so years the old box will be worth loadsamoney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 83 (permalink) Old 06-02-08, 02:06 PM

The Deadman's Flag is: England

Will it Chris? Will it? Will it be worth loadsa money? *carrys on saying "Will it?"*

Thanks for the sig pic Demetriov
post #33 of 83 (permalink) Old 06-02-08, 04:21 PM Thread Starter

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

err...yeah.

Quote:
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
post #34 of 83 (permalink) Old 06-02-08, 07:33 PM

Zondarian's Flag is: England

im not sure were your coming from there because no old console is worth alot at the moment and the Xbox is very outdated because of the 3rd gen consoles. Conclusion- the Xbox will not skyrocket in price. They are not rare and consoles generally are bought for good gaming and old consoles rarely give that after ten years

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #35 of 83 (permalink) Old 06-03-08, 03:55 PM

The Deadman's Flag is: England

Yeh that's why playstations are good because they keep on coming up with new consoles that the xbox haven't made. For example xbox hasn't made a portable console unlike playstation.

Thanks for the sig pic Demetriov
post #36 of 83 (permalink) Old 06-03-08, 04:54 PM Thread Starter

*tries to stop himself punching deadman's head in for that last remark* fair point zondarian, but I am not talking within a few years. I mean, Megadrives and Dreamcasts are worth quiet a bit, even though the dreamcast did fail (I think, or am I thinking about another console). So, in about a decade or so, why not xbox?

Quote:
post #37 of 83 (permalink) Old 06-03-08, 07:53 PM

playstaion is not a good console. The three main consoles in the playstation family, the ps2, ps3, psp are all pointless. The PS2 is now too old. The PSP is beaten by a long shot by the Nintendo DS. And as for the Playstation 3, the flagship of the playstation family, it is beaten by both the XBOX 360 if your a gamer, and the wii if your not

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #38 of 83 (permalink) Old 06-04-08, 08:15 AM

Gore Hunter's Flag is: England

2 It was the first one I ever played on and I still play it today
+ Dual Wield Needlers FTW!!!!

post #39 of 83 (permalink) Old 06-04-08, 09:10 AM

in three you cant duel weild needlers but they are considerably more powerful meaning there is very little difference between the needlers in 2 and 3

Last edited by Zondarian; 06-04-08 at 07:10 PM.
post #40 of 83 (permalink) Old 06-04-08, 09:43 AM

Gore Hunter's Flag is: England

that does'nt change my opinion.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode