World of Tanks - Page 14 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #131 of 157 (permalink) Old 02-20-13, 08:59 AM

Words_of_Truth's Flag is: United Kingdom

Any idea when they are going to be put in, and is the TD line a direct line or does it branch off from the mediums/lights?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #132 of 157 (permalink) Old 02-20-13, 09:04 AM

fynn's Flag is: United Kingdom

should be a few weeks before the patch goes live.
the TD's start at tier 2, but you can jump across from ther heavy line from the Churchill I (test server shows it as the Chgurchill VII, but thats a bug) to the Churchill Gun Carriage, which i enjoyed playing with the 32pdr gun on.
TBH, im not too sure just how the armour is on higher tire tanks, due to every bastard spaming gold ammo

post #133 of 157 (permalink) Old 02-20-13, 09:16 AM
Banned
Azkaellon's Flag is: Canada

No such thing as Gold amo anymore

On a side note DO NOT GO BRIT! i have the Fv4202 and its trash, the Chinese 121 on the other hand is a total beast :D Also they will be nerf batting all the british TD's right before launch.........After all they can't have anything beat the Russian tanks!
post #134 of 157 (permalink) Old 02-20-13, 09:19 AM

I got up to the comet and churchill VII and regretted it. Now driving a Jumbo Sherman and KV-1 and the elite german tier 5 medium.
post #135 of 157 (permalink) Old 02-20-13, 10:21 AM
Banned

Ya.....my Tanks atm are

Tier 1: Renault NC-31
Tier 2zKpfw 35 (t)
Tier 3:FCM36 PaK40
Tier 4:Valentine II
Tier 5:Churchill III (Wish i had the KV-220)
Tier 6zKpfw IV Schmalturm
Tier 7:SU-122-44
Tier 8zKpfw VIB Tiger II,T34,T-34-2
Tier 9: None
Tier 10: Fv4202
post #136 of 157 (permalink) Old 02-20-13, 09:59 PM
Spanner in the works...

spanner94ezekiel's Flag is: United Kingdom

My garage as it stands (and how I rate each tank):
- M5A1 Stuart: Lovely nippy little tank that packs quite a punch. I have high hopes for this tree, particularly since I tested the 121 in beta.
- StuGIII: Just getting the hang of this now with all the upgrades. It's gonna be a pain once I reach the JagdPz IV though.
- Pz III/IV: Don't hate this as much as I used to. Yes it has paper armour, but with upgraded engine and tracks it's actually fairly agile.
- Churchill I: Not a bad tank at all, now that I have the top gun. Still gets tracked far too easily though.
- Cromwell: Literally just unlocked this, and am kitting it out over the next week or so. Really enjoyed playing the Crusader and I think this will be just as fun. I don't worry about the tier X vehicles, because chances are I'll never get that far.
- T49: Playing this mainly to get the Hellcat, but it's definitely a fun tank to play. I think I'll enjoy it a lot more once I've researched a decent gun for it though.
- T-46: Slogging through this (accidentally researched the T-50 instead of the T-28. Derp.) so I can try out the much-revered KV/IS line. Hey, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
- T-34: Absolutely love this tank, almost as much as my Crusader. Hopefully the T-34-85 will live up to the same standards, and the same with the Chinese equivalent.

That said, I may go from the British Med/Heavy line to the TD line seeing as how the rest of the tree is a crock of shite. Gave up on the Frenchies due to the horrendous grind to reach the ELC AMX. Also tried the BatChat in beta, and didn't quite think it was for me compared to the 121 or T-52A. Might return to it later on though.

The Black Typhoons | Dark Angels 3rd Company | Tharrus Draw's Warband | Dark Angels' Corner | Codices: Marvel Heroes and Marvel Villains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy Toes View Post
Spanner's got some great advice as well... Listen to that wise man.

post #137 of 157 (permalink) Old 02-21-13, 09:07 AM

Problem i have with cruiser tanks is that they are as fast as scout tanks, but they are very large and just as much armour as a scout tank and their guns fire fast but there's scout tanks out there who are smaller, have more agility, and have bigger guns.

I started a second account as I wanted to start fresh, but I'm now actually enjoying the sherman jumbo on my original account and once the british tree comes out I could probably jump straight from the churchill into the td tree.
post #138 of 157 (permalink) Old 03-04-13, 09:55 PM

Had about enough of all the foreign languages and idiots on the EU server so started a new account on the US server. May have a little latency problem but at least most will speak english and I can relate to them. I had a look at the clan wars on the EU server and I swear not a single one of the clans had their descriptions written in English.
post #139 of 157 (permalink) Old 03-04-13, 10:15 PM
Spanner in the works...

spanner94ezekiel's Flag is: United Kingdom

Siema, kto polack?

The Black Typhoons | Dark Angels 3rd Company | Tharrus Draw's Warband | Dark Angels' Corner | Codices: Marvel Heroes and Marvel Villains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy Toes View Post
Spanner's got some great advice as well... Listen to that wise man.

post #140 of 157 (permalink) Old 03-04-13, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words_of_Truth View Post
Had about enough of all the foreign languages and idiots on the EU server so started a new account on the US server. May have a little latency problem but at least most will speak english and I can relate to them. I had a look at the clan wars on the EU server and I swear not a single one of the clans had their descriptions written in English.
Send me a MSG in game and i will help you farm some easy money good sir, my user name is White_Tiger117

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode