Best Game ever? - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-29-08, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Might have been secret weapons over Normandy, though that was a 2003 game. (We're talking late '03 as well.) That might be the one, but even if its not that was a good game.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-30-08, 03:43 AM
The Traveler

Dirge Eterna's Flag is: USA

Well, in the list of games I frequent...

FPS: Halo, completely revolutionized FPS games, plus an amazing story. Total Gold. 9.8/10

RTS: Starcraft, once again, completely new, and amazing storyline. 9/10 (The graphix hindered this one, but we are talking 90's)

Flight Sim: Skies of Liberation. Beautiful renderings, good plot. 9/10

Fantasy RPG: Elder Scrolls IV, OK Graphix, wonderful plot, great customization. 8/10

Futuristic RPG: Mass Effect, amazing graphics, amazing storyline, also current holder of the Crushed Beer Can Award for Coolest Chick in a Video Game (Tali ftw!!!) 9.9/10

Action/Adventure: Assassin's Creed, absolute gold. 9.7/10

-Dirge

You'll forgive me, but you must be mistaken. I've met your makers, and they don't even know your name...

GIVING CHASE- ORDO HERETICUS FIC
(Updated Mar. 19)

Hat in the Ring
post #23 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-30-08, 03:55 AM

heliosmj12's Flag is: Australia

Mine has to be Deus Ex, I played this game so much, I was awesome on Realistic. I got Deus Ex: Invisible War, and I was very disappointed. I loved the story line and all the conspiracy theories. In my top 10 games of all time.

post #24 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-30-08, 07:55 AM

chrisman 007's Flag is: Christmas Islands

Location: The People's Glorius Republic of the Chrisman Union. Also known as my bedroom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
Might have been secret weapons over Normandy, though that was a 2003 game. (We're talking late '03 as well.) That might be the one, but even if its not that was a good game.
Yeah, that game rocked. Got just recently. Damn that Midway level rocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoRLoKKeD View Post
Buy a beartrap. How will it help in retrospect? Use your imagination. I'm sure you can think of something.
post #25 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-30-08, 02:26 PM

Zondarian's Flag is: England

gears of war

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #26 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-01-08, 09:25 AM

sorry before 2002 has to be speed freaks and worms

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #27 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-01-08, 09:25 AM

sonic and pacman are good as well

post #28 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-10-08, 06:50 PM

The Deadman's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zondarian View Post
sonic and pacman are good as well
Yeh they're good but Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition is my best game ever. You can drive, in a 4 wheel car, on 2 WHEELS!!!!! No other car/racing game can do that.

Thanks for the sig pic Demetriov
post #29 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-15-08, 11:52 PM
Banned

starcraft for rts, cmon who doesnt love it
and then their was zelda:ocarana of time, cmon best fps rpg sim and any other game that ever was
If u havent played it yet then ur not a real gamer
if u have played it in a dark room with 4 other people playing it seperately in a race to see who can beat the game in the shortest amount of time with pizza boxes and drinks all over the floor, your a true gamer(also applies to games like halo 2, diablo 2, and goldeneye) all beautiful games too
post #30 of 73 (permalink) Old 05-16-08, 09:02 PM

Lorgars_Champion's Flag is: USA

RTS: StarCraft; Command and Conquer: Tiberium Dawn

FPS: Halo; Half-life; Doom; Quake; Lest we forget, the very first FPS of all time: Wolfenstein 3D.

RPG: Elder Scrolls 1-3; Baldurs Gate; Baldurs Gate 2: Shadows of Amn; Pokemon

And many more...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode