MW2 ruined and Activision ready to pull the plug for PS3 Black Ops - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-21-11, 10:22 AM

5tonsledge's Flag is: USA

oh and black ops sucks. its just like WaW in the way that everyone uses SMGs and runs around like fuck tards hopping and diving down prone. its dumb ass fuck. And jesus dont get me going on how bad BF is. i hate BF its worse than cod. ANd MOH is dumb too because of bullet lag. cant tell you how many times ive fired a shotgun into some fucker and seeing blood squirt every where form his body but not getting a kill or even hit markers. honestly the game is just another sniper fest like BF was. not to mention the no scoping really.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-21-11, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

If you're keen for fun on Black Ops, ty playing Nuketown with an M60 with Extended Mags, Flak Jacket Pro, Hardened and Hacker. Bare good fun as you can just block off an alley way or Garage way a huge amount of firepower going through the buildings.

But yeah, stupid shit, like Ghost+Silenced SPAS+Hacker+SoH, just makes no sense. So, you're Ghillied up, camping in a building with a Motion Sensor to check for nearby enemies coming up stairs. (S+D faggots). Or my favourite, the Ghost Rapid Fire AK. Room clearance dressed as a sniper.

Remove all perks, and make them granted as per a Kill Streak reward, and instead make attachments slots based so that you can have an ACOG, BiPod Grip/UGL/IR Taclight, Bayonet, CMag, Full Tracer Round Mags and a folding stock all on at the same time would be quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 02:34 PM Thread Starter
Vaz

ahahahahahahah

Quote:
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 03:09 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
That was a damn good one!

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 08:49 PM

CursedUNTILLDEATH's Flag is: USA

Damn, American Live isnt that funny
Nice find though Vaz, made me laugh.

"If there is any primarch who should have never been found, its Lorgar. Why? Two words. Hours Hersey"
"It was a 1......why was it a 1!"
Yes, I do play orks, yes, I do have quite a few boys on the table, and yes, it does take me a while to move them...got a problem with that...
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-24-11, 11:38 PM Thread Starter
Vaz

I love the scouser abuse. Also that sounds like a Sefton accent, and they deserve all they get. They always leave a job half done, they'll either steal or stab you. Come toxteth, we do both =).

Is American Chat poor? I'd love to be ripping into Rednecks and Wetbacks while I Team kill Griefed them. Well funny, and I'd love to hear the attempted returns as apparently I'd "sound like I'm from Landan".

Quote:
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-25-11, 02:32 AM

CursedUNTILLDEATH's Flag is: USA

In America, Live is populated by fat 14 year olds who refer to everyone as "Kids", even those who are older then them. In America, people spam you with hate mail clamming you have Turtle Beach because you are better then them. In America, if you do get a group of trash talkers, they will normally mute you as soon as you do better then them and will yell so loudly into the mike that your ears bleed. In America, rednecks use nooby gun classes and say their better then you (cough*me*cough) even though they only ever play in a group of friends off live. In America... must I go on?

"If there is any primarch who should have never been found, its Lorgar. Why? Two words. Hours Hersey"
"It was a 1......why was it a 1!"
Yes, I do play orks, yes, I do have quite a few boys on the table, and yes, it does take me a while to move them...got a problem with that...
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-25-11, 02:35 AM
Village Idiot

Kalshinko's Flag is: USA

If you have a PS3 I suggest MAG, game is great!!

I should change my name to Number 1. Not because I am conceited but because thats what I always roll at inopportune moments.

post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-25-11, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Vaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedUNTILLDEATH View Post
In America, Live is populated by fat 14 year olds who refer to everyone as "Kids", even those who are older then them. In America, people spam you with hate mail clamming you have Turtle Beach because you are better then them. In America, if you do get a group of trash talkers, they will normally mute you as soon as you do better then them and will yell so loudly into the mike that your ears bleed. In America, rednecks use nooby gun classes and say their better then you (cough*me*cough) even though they only ever play in a group of friends off live. In America... must I go on?
In Soviet Russia...

Sounds poor though. There have been a couple of times I feel like sticking my fist through the screen and strangling the fucker on the end of it. Still, I tend to follow people around, and either kill them as they get their supply crates (good fun with Chopper Gunners, Mortars, Napalm, Hinds, and B52's), or when playing on Hardcore, particularly CTF, where I wait at the base, and kill friendly flag carriers if they annoy me as they're about to safe.

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode