Need some help on Assasins Creed Brotherhood - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-19-11, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Where is Jessica Hyde?

humakt's Flag is: England

Need some help on Assasins Creed Brotherhood

So I have been playing the game on the PS3 for a few weeks off and on, and have really been enjoying it. However I have got stuck trying to unlock the Mercenary Guild Challenge. I have no trouble with anything but getting a 5 kill streak. I need to get 10 of them.

Anybody actually managed this? And how did you do it? Any hints?

The problem I get is either not being able to hit the agile warrirors as they jump out of the way or the blokes on horses who cant be conutered and break you chain of strikes.

Your toast has been burnt and no amount of scraping will get rid of the black bits.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-19-11, 01:02 PM
Death Before Dishonour

WarlordKaptainGrishnak's Flag is: Australia

I have PS3 Assassin's Brotherhood.

Horsemen can be countered, it's just a matter of timing. I think i got the 5 kill streak by provoking a set of guards to chase me, moving towards a second group, then offing them all. usually spamming counter kill, or throwing the heavy weapon...whatever give the most lulz really.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-19-11, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Where is Jessica Hyde?

Thats how I normally start off the fight, but I get annoyed that one of the gaurds with the helmets comanders a horse while Im killing his buddies. I did read that using a small weapon is better as you get to use the thrown daggers if you hold down the x key after you have made the first kill in the chain.

EDIT: Just been on the virtual trainer and got gold in the medium kill streak by using the hold x technique. Very effective, and managed to get a 19 kill streak. Just need to transfer this into the game now.

Your toast has been burnt and no amount of scraping will get rid of the black bits.

Last edited by humakt; 01-19-11 at 03:42 PM.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 08:16 AM Thread Starter
Where is Jessica Hyde?

OK, I have it sorted. The trick was too use daggers. COunter the first attack and then keep pressing the square key (without R1) and use the stick to point to the next target. You will automatically throw a dagger. Point to next target and press and hold the square key, repaet the above. You can kill 5 most times without them gettign a chance to grab or counter you. Doesnt work every time, but I have 9 of the 10 streaks I need. I ran out of time yesterday as I was doing some of the Leanardo missions.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode