Champions Online going free-play - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-26-11, 05:34 PM
IRONBORN

Tyrannus's Flag is: England

Right, the Baron and I are starting a super group and need members. So if you want to join, you can leave your Champion's name and handle name on here and I will send you a friend invite (Should be by a champion called Fuujin) and we'll sort something out from there .

Thanks for any assistance .

From iron, cometh strength. From strength, cometh will. From will, cometh faith. From faith, cometh honour. From honour, cometh iron. This is the Unbreakable Litany, and may it forever be so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-26-11, 05:36 PM Thread Starter

Baron Spikey's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannus View Post
Right, the Baron and I are starting a super group and need members. So if you want to join, you can leave your Champion's name and handle name on here and I will send you a friend invite (Should be by a champion called Fuujin) and we'll sort something out from there .

Thanks for any assistance .
No worries Tyrannus I'm setting up a thread purely for people who want to meet up in game/join the Super Group

I'll edit in a link when it's posted

Edit: Super Group/Meet Up thread

Last edited by Baron Spikey; 01-26-11 at 05:50 PM.
post #53 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-27-11, 06:26 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

What do people think of the look of this character

Can't get the nice high graphics picture the rest of you get as my laptops pants. But yeah, opinions? Going for the angel(obviously) theme. Fire archtype, but no fire colour schemes i made seemed to work for me, then i sutmbled across the more angelic gold and white combo and i liked it. So yay or nay.
post #54 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-27-11, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

Baron Spikey's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
What do people think of the look of this character

Can't get the nice high graphics picture the rest of you get as my laptops pants. But yeah, opinions? Going for the angel(obviously) theme. Fire archtype, but no fire colour schemes i made seemed to work for me, then i sutmbled across the more angelic gold and white combo and i liked it. So yay or nay.
He's looking good! I know fire was supposed to be one of the more brutal power sets (before the recent patch, not sure what the best power combos are now)- remember if you're a subscriber you can choose the colour of your powers, example- I've made everysingle one of my powers a similar bright blue to my character's chest gem/circuitry as if everything the suit does is powered directly by that gem.

So you could have golden fire if you wanted, or green, or you know, whatever.
post #55 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-27-11, 08:32 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

I am loving the sound of golden fire. Was gonna get my subscriber up anyway, this just hammers the deal home
post #56 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-31-11, 02:12 PM
Gaz
Gaz's Flag is: Wales

I was in the beta for the game, but could never really get into it...but with people here showing an interest I think I'll give F2P a go and hopefully enjoy it :D

<Insert witty quote here>

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode