Mass Effect 3! - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-14-10, 11:26 AM

Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wusword77 View Post
snip
clearly they sorted the contract wrangles or they were mis-reported,
either way you are proved right.

Despite being a 360 owner I am glad that other systems get this at the same time,
as games this good should be available for all

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-10, 02:37 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Sheppard will still be the central character for ME3, if you let him and all his team die at the end of ME2 then you will simply have to start a new Sheppard. Wondering how the team will work out though.

Samara could potentially leave, go back to her Justicar duties. Thane could be dead by now, although i can see Thane going out in some epic last stand at the start of ME3 rather than dying of his disease between games. Makes room for Kaiden/Ashley to come back into the fold aswell as potentiall Wrex/Liara or new characters. Either way i hope the game isn't a recruitment fest, it was fun for ME2 but would be too much now.

Either way looking forward to it more than any other game. Reinforcements? Get the Krogan in on it, Rachnai if you let them live, Possibly the Geth if you have Legion still and didn't destroy them. Should be epic
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-10, 04:20 PM

Wusword77's Flag is: USA

There is going to have to be recruiment of some type for ME3, otherwise the game would be way to short.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few of the crew members leave to be replaced by others. It would also be cool to see some crew members advance to beyond their station, like Jacob leading his own unit or something.

Though I would be happy to get rid of the mineral harvest.
post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-16-10, 07:53 PM

Baron Spikey's Flag is: United Kingdom

I imagine recruitment will be of factions rather than individuals, similar to assembling your army in Dragon Age.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-30-10, 08:32 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wusword77 View Post
There is going to have to be recruiment of some type for ME3, otherwise the game would be way to short.

I wouldn't mind seeing a few of the crew members leave to be replaced by others. It would also be cool to see some crew members advance to beyond their station, like Jacob leading his own unit or something.

Though I would be happy to get rid of the mineral harvest.
As long as I get to bone at least 3 different women, and/or continue the romance line from a previous installment, I will be content.
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-30-10, 09:26 AM

Gromrir Silverblade's Flag is: United Kingdom

Can someone who is American explain to me what period of the year "Holiday" is. As in the English Language (which we all use) Holiday is:

–noun
1. a day fixed by law or custom on which ordinary business is suspended in commemoration of some event or in honor of some person.
2. any day of exemption from work ( distinguished from working day).
3. a time or period of exemption from any requirement, duty, assessment, etc.: New businesses may be granted a one-year tax holiday.

Hence not a specific time period...

[Edit]
Oops just realised this is going on elsewhere...
whats with the "holidays" thing ?

It is said that the guttural sound of Dwarfs bellowing Grungni’s name is enough to make an Elf’s knees knock and a Goblin turn a sickly shade of yellow!

Last edited by Gromrir Silverblade; 12-30-10 at 09:49 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode