Most anticipated games of 2011? - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-08-10, 06:58 AM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oly1987 View Post
I'd have to say: Space Marine and Dragon Age 2. I want to say Diablo 3 but after WoW and then releasing starcraft2 on 3 seperate discs all at full price im hating on Blizzard at the moment. They caused a lot of people to lose their social life (and probably in some cases jobs, relationships etc) with WoW and then decided to steal everyones money with SC2. They are a souless money counting robot and as much as i loved Blizzards earlier titles (Warcraft1-3, Starcraft, Diablo1+2) i hope that Diablo 3 is shit. Then i hope that everyone who plays WoW opens the curtains and realises theres a world outside of their computer desk, cancels their subscriptions and get lives. Then maybe Blizzard can go back to making games instead of money milkers

Rant over
Because Everquest didn't do the exact same thing before WoW.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-08-10, 01:44 PM

Kai'n's Flag is: Finland

Space marine and Colonial marines.

For Tau to prosper it shall be so...
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-08-10, 02:20 PM

Baron Spikey's Flag is: United Kingdom

I don't think Dark Millennium Online will be out in 2011, and I can't believe I forgot about the new Batman- that is my 4th game on my 'Most Anticipated' list
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-08-10, 05:51 PM

Wusword77's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oly1987 View Post
I'd have to say: Space Marine and Dragon Age 2. I want to say Diablo 3 but after WoW and then releasing starcraft2 on 3 seperate discs all at full price im hating on Blizzard at the moment. They caused a lot of people to lose their social life (and probably in some cases jobs, relationships etc) with WoW and then decided to steal everyones money with SC2. They are a souless money counting robot and as much as i loved Blizzards earlier titles (Warcraft1-3, Starcraft, Diablo1+2) i hope that Diablo 3 is shit. Then i hope that everyone who plays WoW opens the curtains and realises theres a world outside of their computer desk, cancels their subscriptions and get lives. Then maybe Blizzard can go back to making games instead of money milkers

Rant over
Blizzard hasn't made a bad game in years and Diablo 3 won't be bad. As far as them being a "souless money counting robot" they are a business, with the goal of making money. They could do what some companies do and simply rehash their games with almost 0 improvments on a yearly basis. I am happy with how Blizzard does their stuff, even though I hate WoW and had my full of Starcraft 2.

That aside if people lose their lives to playing WoW, the single most casual MMO there is, they need help. It's not Blizzards fault some of their players are just sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Spikey View Post
I don't think Dark Millennium Online will be out in 2011, and I can't believe I forgot about the new Batman- that is my 4th game on my 'Most Anticipated' list
I'm hoping DMO will be out for 2011. They've been releasing a lot of news on it.

Last edited by Wusword77; 12-08-10 at 05:54 PM.
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-10-10, 07:58 PM

Stephen_Newman's Flag is: United Kingdom

Not really a game but I have strong suspicions that Nintendo will announce the wii successor which should be interesting.

I have recently started a new Blog. I would really appreciate it if you would LOOK AT IT
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-11-10, 01:00 AM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen_Newman View Post
Not really a game but I have strong suspicions that Nintendo will announce the wii successor which should be interesting.
It'll still be the Gamecube hardware, but this time with an even more hilarious and overall shit control system.

post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-11-10, 01:09 AM

DestroyerHive's Flag is: Canada

Spess Mahreen,
Dead Space 2,
Silent Hill 8 (technically it should be called 6...),
FEAR 3, and
Dead Space Extraction (for the PS3, comes with the Dead Space 2 special edition box, and you'll also get Dead Space Ignition for free as well with any pre-order of either Dead Space 2, or Dead Space 2 special edition. Speaking of which, you also get a mini Plasma Cutter model with the Dead Space 2 special edition box, as well as the art of Dead Space, which basically depicts dead things in space. Hmmmm, what about Space Marine mixed with Dead Space... It would be something like... Dead Space Marine... Yes, I'm rather liking how that sounds... *cough*)

If someone lacks intelligence, than he is not stupid, because one cannot be stupid without intelligence.

If someone reverts to having to complain about your grammar, then you already won.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 12-11-10, 03:02 AM
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

So far nothing has caught my attention this year is gaming. Diablo 3 had got me excited, but then seeing the character classes and better screen shots I wish they never made it and made the second one a cliff hanger... At least they would die with some dignity.

Dawn of War 2 Retribution looks cool, but seeing how Dawn of War 2 sorta failed in my books as a game, I'm not seeing any exciting about it.

The only thing that could possibly make me cream my pants if I.D. releases DOOM 4. Not this year, but next year I bet. If it did come out this year, then no doubt I would lose my social life for the next two weeks.

post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-02-11, 03:04 PM

Bane_of_Kings's Flag is: England

Well, basically Space Marine at the moment. Maybe Gears of War 3.
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-02-11, 07:11 PM

Djinn24's Flag is: USA

Rifts
DMO
Space Marine
Diablo 3

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode