Best Game of 2010 - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-10, 09:12 PM

Captain Stillios's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerHive View Post
Hmmmmmmm... let's see..... there's Halo, there's Dead Space, Resident Evil..... hmmmm..... Oh yeah! Definately Black Ops, no questions asked! Black Ops is by far the most fun/addicti-please don't confiscate my arms!
*Runs off with your arms*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
chill out?...CHILL OUT!!!!!!!, THIS IS WARHAMMER, THERE IS NO TIME FOR "CHILLING OUT", WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS?, SOME KIND OF GAME?, THIS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xNoPityx View Post
The downside to a medium that allows the unlimited exchange of ideas, some people have some really stupid ideas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-10, 09:34 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerHive View Post
Hmmmmmmm... let's see..... there's Halo, there's Dead Space, Resident Evil..... hmmmm..... Oh yeah! Definately Black Ops, no questions asked! Black Ops is by far the most fun/addicti-please don't confiscate my arms!
Good sir, I regret to inform you that your upper limb privileges have now been revoked. At a time convenient to myself or my agents, your arms will be collected and you will receive an invoice for the collection service.

-Inquisitor WoRLoKKeD, of the Ordo Bastardus

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-10, 10:29 PM

Wusword77's Flag is: USA

Whats in the running (for the majority of people)

CoD Black Ops, God of War 3, Starcraft 2, Mass Effect 2, Halo Reach, Red Dead.

I would say Red Dead will take the majority of GoTY awards. It was clinched with the Zombie DLC they did.

Personally I like Mass Effect 2 the most out of the bunch, I've purchased all DLC and I just love the game itself.

CoD and Reach were great, but I don't think they have the staying power to be considered a Game of the Year. When the next Halo/CoD comes out many people won't even care about the ones this year.

God of War 3 was to short but damn awsome. Plus being a PS3 exclusive will hamper it, as you have some Sony haters who refuse to admit that PS3 has great games.

Starcraft 2 doesn't feel like a full game, and we know the other 2 parts are coming.

A late comer into the runnings will be Assassians Creed Brotherhood, but if it is included it will make the race much more interesting.
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-03-10, 10:41 PM
Punx For Life

jimmy gunn's Flag is: England

For me its Dead Rising two,
Get to make Combo weapons, Play CO-OP mode, Lots of Blood & gore, online multi player Gladiator style on moterbikes with chainsaws, oh yea and lots of ZOMBIES!

Fuck COD over hyped donkey butt sucking fuckwit cunt of a game.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode