360's - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-24-08, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Roy

Roy's Flag is: England

Default 360's

Anyone know of any good deals for 360 premiums?

Yeah so's your face....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-25-08, 03:11 PM

Sword Slasher's Flag is: England

No, I don't have a 360.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-16-08, 10:34 PM

GRiM-ReAPeR's Flag is: England

GAME had a deal on, not sure if they still do but 100 quid off evry package

«High life with GRiM-ReAPeR»
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-24-08, 07:45 AM
Banned
PieMan's Flag is: Australia

get a ps3

its superior

well will be when the idiots that make games realise that the ps3 has blue ray
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-24-08, 04:23 PM

cooldudeskillz's Flag is: United Kingdom

gameplay is good for 360's, and there much better than ps3's trust me ive played on both
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-24-08, 09:08 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieMan View Post
get a ps3

its superior

well will be when the idiots that make games realise that the ps3 has blue ray
Blu-Ray just means that the crap that PS3 exclusive game houses come out with won't get scratched anywhere near as easily. There's no good reason to need 50GB or so to play a game. What's more, all that space and still the PS3 needs parts of many games on the HD? Personally, I think that game companies should focus on gameplay again instead of trying to make games look better. All the pretty pretty textures in the world mean nothing if the game sucks (See: Haze)

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-03-08, 09:53 PM

One game doesn't mean anything. If you look at the crap xbox or Wii has I wouldn't even start on PS3. Blue Ray means 1080p movies and storage.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-04-08, 01:56 PM

Dracomancer's Flag is: United Kingdom

People people, the man asked a simple question, no need to start arguing which console is better here...

But yeah, try Gamestation, they have some alright deals for all 3 360 types, HMV sell the console seperatley for an okay price if you don't like the looks of any of the games being offered as part of deal elsewhere .

Aside from that, just check the standard places, Game, Zavvi, stores like that.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-08, 07:13 AM

You guys are so angry biased >.< (not saying i won't be either but.. its a little.. angry fanboy status)

I have 360 and a ps3.

360 = XBOX LIVE is a very worth it experience, and its what is keeping xbox 360 ahead of the curve.

PS3 = Blu Ray - yes you can ask what does 50gb do for you? Well in the future, games will be taht high, but by then a new 360 will be out. Ps3 is there for longevity investment, and it will prove itself within 5+ years, while other consoles cannot. But then again, they can ugprade and make it stronger than a ps3. Blu ray is nice.

It all comes down to what you like. Right now, 360 is still blowing ps3 out of the water, despite some good exclusives for ps3. Xbox live is better than PS Network, as its a premium online game service, while PS network is free.. what motivation is there to make it good?

Xbox live is more social. IF you dont care about that, then ps3 will be most worth it.

I have both, and i play MGS4, and etc. I always pick xbox 360 for the multi platform titles, because of xbox live. For single player, non social games, I go ps3.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-06-08, 10:43 AM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperialtrader View Post
You guys are so angry biased >.< (not saying i won't be either but.. its a little.. angry fanboy status)

I have 360 and a ps3.

360 = XBOX LIVE is a very worth it experience, and its what is keeping xbox 360 ahead of the curve.

PS3 = Blu Ray - yes you can ask what does 50gb do for you? Well in the future, games will be taht high, but by then a new 360 will be out. Ps3 is there for longevity investment, and it will prove itself within 5+ years, while other consoles cannot. But then again, they can ugprade and make it stronger than a ps3. Blu ray is nice.

It all comes down to what you like. Right now, 360 is still blowing ps3 out of the water, despite some good exclusives for ps3. Xbox live is better than PS Network, as its a premium online game service, while PS network is free.. what motivation is there to make it good?

Xbox live is more social. IF you dont care about that, then ps3 will be most worth it.

I have both, and i play MGS4, and etc. I always pick xbox 360 for the multi platform titles, because of xbox live. For single player, non social games, I go ps3.
As far as I theoretically agree with the "future-proofing" thing, I can't help but remember both the PSX and the PS2 breaking after about 2 years, so Sony was 'forced' to release an improved version, able to boost flagging prices up to a premium again because "Hey, it's a bit smaller and yours is broken anyway, right?".
At least MS are up-front about knowing their hardware build sucks and aren't trying to shaft the users for once

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode