Call of Duty: Black Ops, first impressions... - Page 16 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #151 of 156 (permalink) Old 12-03-10, 10:03 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Silenced Snipers still can't one shot even with the headshot in normal play. Modifier is 1.5x, and Silenced Sniper is reduced to 50 Damage - so headshot does 75.

If they reduced the damage of a silenced sniper to 67, then yes, I'd be happy. But Silenced Bolt Actions are useless in normal play. Getting rid of Juggernaut and Stopping Power were decent decisions, but not taking that into account? Poor decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 156 (permalink) Old 12-03-10, 06:34 PM

5tonsledge's Flag is: USA

i miss the spas-12 and the W1200 from previous cods. also i miss juggernaught.
I use to use the w1200 on COD4 and did really well. Yes i agree juggernaught is a bitch move, but i make acceptions for people who are using them with shotguns. Because its a pain in the ass when you get 1 shot kill by a sniper because he can quick scope. but yea i think the perks are well balanced even though i was dissapointed that last stand was brought back into the game again. also its twice as annoying because you cant kill them until they hit the ground.
post #153 of 156 (permalink) Old 12-04-10, 02:08 AM

I don't think it mattered much about who used Juggernaut because nearly everyone I encountered in CoD4 used it. Campers, rushers, etc. The option to live just a bit longer than everyone else is hard to refuse no matter what you do. Second Chance isn't too bad in Black Ops, I'd say. I agree it's annoying that they can't be killed until they hit the ground, but I'd say 90ish% of the time I get a headshot just as they pull out that pistol. I never stop shooting until a kill or at least an assist pops up. They still get you sometimes.

I've been using Second Chance pretty often now. Mainly because the Pro upgrade allows unselfish teammates to get you back on your feet. Quite invaluable for getting another shot at some killstreaks. Plus I've managed to get some double kills somehow. What I don't get is when fools swarm around you while you're down and don't bother to pick you up even if no shooting is going on. 50 free XP points and a chance to get a mate back in the action sounds good to me.
post #154 of 156 (permalink) Old 12-04-10, 07:52 AM

fynn's Flag is: United Kingdom

yeah, the whole revive thing makes me luagh tbh, on most games, i seem to be the only one help any downed team mates, as everyone else is to too busy trying to get there points and kills in.
One guy i revied about 4 times, on the last time i revived him, he called in a care package, so i stayed and covered him, when the package landed, he let me have it for saveing his arse, and it was a copper gunner, thank you very much, and he covered me as i was haveing fun in the chopper. nice bit of teamwork with a complete stranger, doesnt happen often though

post #155 of 156 (permalink) Old 12-04-10, 08:08 AM

5tonsledge's Flag is: USA

lol i think that was my friend who did that.
post #156 of 156 (permalink) Old 12-16-10, 08:47 PM

Well, I figured out how to port vids from the file share to Youtube. This is the 7 second result demonstrating why you shouldn't jump out of windows if someone is watching.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode