Call of Duty: Black Ops, first impressions... - Page 10 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 156 (permalink) Old 11-16-10, 07:24 PM
ROT

ROT's Flag is: Djibouti

Location: Essex, that shit hole you drive through to get to london.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
yeah that auto-aiming feature really made things harder for you cheapscopers didn't it, thats so much harder than having to actually look down the sight.

and if you quickscopers can scope properly why did you always whinge and cry and bitch when someone killed you hardscoping?

hell I did a private match against 5 pathetic little teenage snot bags who all qucikscoped and when I killed all 5 with 5 bullets hardscoping they said I was cheating, now they could of been sore losers because there quickscopers, or just saw losers because there balls had not yet dropped.

My vote is on the latter; I'm not a soreloser if I got hardscoped, because I hardscoped aswell.

Trust me, I'm defending sniping as a whole here, not just quickscoping - Give me a scar-h on mw2 and I will royally suck... any assault rifles etc I can barely break even. But good snipers can hard-scope, no-scope and quick-scope - I could do all three, and you're saying I'm a faggot for quickscoping when necessary.

The guy who wishes he never sold all his warhammer. Haha. Such is life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 156 (permalink) Old 11-16-10, 07:41 PM

With how useless pistols are, aside from the Python, quick-scoping is a good defensive skill to have. A rediculous offensive skill to have, true, but it was definitely nerfed in Black Ops with a longer weapon shouldering time.
post #93 of 156 (permalink) Old 11-16-10, 08:03 PM
ROT

Lol yeah, secondary weapons got ass-raped this edition..

Crossbow is kinda cool, I guess - Not unlocked that yet though.

post #94 of 156 (permalink) Old 11-16-10, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Is it just me, or does it feel completly stupid that if you are standing 5cm away from some random guy with a sniper, and you point it at him, and it should clearly hit, and when you shoot, it misses...

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #95 of 156 (permalink) Old 11-16-10, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROT View Post
Lol yeah, secondary weapons got ass-raped this edition..

Crossbow is kinda cool, I guess - Not unlocked that yet though.
The Crossbow is pretty fun once you get the trajectory down, but it's tough to use. Though I always use duel Pythons because they have a habit of erasing peoples faces in close-quarters or a LAW if there are helicopters around. The RPG is useless outside of short-range and I haven't used the Strela yet because I enjoy the accurate multi-purpose nature of the LAW.

We'll see what happens once I unlock the China Lake, though I hear it's a nerf gun.
post #96 of 156 (permalink) Old 11-16-10, 09:25 PM
ROT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doelago View Post
Is it just me, or does it feel completly stupid that if you are standing 5cm away from some random guy with a sniper, and you point it at him, and it should clearly hit, and when you shoot, it misses...
Yup, it's stupid in every way except that it gets rid of quick-scoping.

On another note: Nub-Tubing is worse than ever, every single lobby i've been in today, has had 2/3 tubers.

Anyone else getting this issue?

post #97 of 156 (permalink) Old 11-16-10, 09:46 PM

fynn's Flag is: United Kingdom

i hear people complaning about tubeing, now i use a tube, both in BO, and MW2 but i tend to use em when players are in cover, or in the case of a game earlier, a group stupid enough to stand nice nad bunched up.
Theres a time to use the GL, but most players abuse it as its a quick kill, i also find most people that spam the tube also use the G-18 akimbo, as there easy to get kills with

post #98 of 156 (permalink) Old 11-16-10, 10:10 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quote:
I could do all three, and you're saying I'm a faggot for quickscoping when necessary.
actually I never said faggot at all, but if you'd like me to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmstrom View Post
With how useless pistols are, aside from the Python, quick-scoping is a good defensive skill to have. A rediculous offensive skill to have, true, but it was definitely nerfed in Black Ops with a longer weapon shouldering time.
what version you playing where pistols are useless?, you must be refering to MW2........oh wait with duel wielding they weren't useless there either, fucking G18 asshats
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doelago View Post
except that it does hit...unless you spazz out before your shot.
Quote:
On another note: Nub-Tubing is worse than ever, every single lobby i've been in today, has had 2/3 tubers.

Anyone else getting this issue?
I haven't seen a single grenade launcher so far, in fact I've seen more flamers than launchers of any kind.

post #99 of 156 (permalink) Old 11-16-10, 10:36 PM
ROT

You have to admit the pistols took a beating Stella... I mean they're okay.. but I certainly find it easier to take someone on with a Tomahawk than a pistol.

Your lucky to not have had any GLs, I keep getting them - What console are you on mate? PS3 might be different to Xbox.

And flamethrowers aren't good enough to be annoying.. they're kinda funny, only useful for certain things like rushing.

post #100 of 156 (permalink) Old 11-16-10, 10:45 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quote:
Your lucky to not have had any GLs, I keep getting them - What console are you on mate? PS3 might be different to Xbox.
that'll be why then, I only play on 360, I like to avoid the sony fanbois, they give sony a bad name and are a different audience, usually with mental defects, where as microsoft gives themselves a bad name and we know it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode