Bioshock Infinite: 10 min gameplay demo - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-11-10, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Ultra111's Flag is: England

Default Bioshock Infinite: 10 min gameplay demo

Hey guys.

Just found this video, thought I would share it with you all

Here

I have to say i am very much looking forward to this game, probably more so than fallout las vegas and gears 3!

Last edited by Ultra111; 10-12-10 at 09:11 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-11-10, 11:23 PM

maddermax's Flag is: Australia

To post a Youtube video, simply copy and paste in the URL. No brackets, not coding, no nothing, just the straight up URL, and it's in. One of the snazzier things about this forum

And yeah, the game looks awesome, though I wonder how scripted it will be. Bioshock was really well scripted itself, but you didn't notice it all that much, while this looks to have a lot of scripting events all the way through.... should be interesting to see though!

PubHammer Brisbane
It's all in the name.

Looking for a club in Brisbane, Australia? Come and enjoy a game and a beer at our friendly club in a pub, Sunday nights from 6:30. All brisbanites welcome, don't wait, check out our Club Page on Facebook for details or to organize a game. We play all sorts of board and war games, so hit us up if you're interested.

Update:From the 25th of May 2014 we'll be Meeting at The Junction pub in Annerley, opposite Ace Comics and Games Still playing 40k, Warmachine and board games of all sorts!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-12-10, 12:38 AM

WarMaster Sindr's Flag is: USA

Location: Diagnolly horizontal to the left/right of your adjacent positio

i have already seen it but yet i still find myself amazed by it

I Vote Bring Back the Rainbow Warriors

Okay have a nice day and hit me up for Kf anytime okay btw if you dont know what kf is it's KillingFloor

“Do not ask which creature screams in the night. Do not question who waits for you in the shadow. It is my cry that wakes you in the night, and my body that crouches in the shadow. I am Tzeentch and you are the puppet that dances to my tune...”

- The Book of Tzeentch - Codex: Chaos Space Marines
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-12-10, 09:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddermax View Post
To post a Youtube video, simply copy and paste in the URL. No brackets, not coding, no nothing, just the straight up URL, and it's in. One of the snazzier things about this forum
Ah, simple enough, thanks!

Quote:
And yeah, the game looks awesome, though I wonder how scripted it will be. Bioshock was really well scripted itself, but you didn't notice it all that much, while this looks to have a lot of scripting events all the way through.... should be interesting to see though!
I'm wondering how it will turn out not being set in rapture (at least it definately doesn't look like rapture!). I think it looks awesome! You got the old splicer powers, looks like some new ones too...maybe that woman was a little sister whose grown up? (although if this game is set before the events of bioshock I don't think that's it lol)

Video is up now!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-12-10, 09:31 AM

maddermax's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra111 View Post
Ah, simple enough, thanks!

I'm wondering how it will turn out not being set in rapture (at least it definately doesn't look like rapture!). I think it looks awesome! You got the old splicer powers, looks like some new ones too...maybe that woman was a little sister whose grown up? (although if this game is set before the events of bioshock I don't think that's it lol)

Video is up now!
It's actually the flying city of Columbia, which is extremely elitist and xenophobic. I'm interested in how they're going to do it, it's more of a spiritual successor than the same game I think. Perhaps they should have called it Something-Else-Shock

It does look gorgeous though! and flying around on rails using a hand device? awesome.

PubHammer Brisbane
It's all in the name.

Looking for a club in Brisbane, Australia? Come and enjoy a game and a beer at our friendly club in a pub, Sunday nights from 6:30. All brisbanites welcome, don't wait, check out our Club Page on Facebook for details or to organize a game. We play all sorts of board and war games, so hit us up if you're interested.

Update:From the 25th of May 2014 we'll be Meeting at The Junction pub in Annerley, opposite Ace Comics and Games Still playing 40k, Warmachine and board games of all sorts!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-12-10, 09:33 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
It's actually the flying city of Columbia, which is extremely elitist and xenophobic. I'm interested in how they're going to do it, it's more of a spiritual successor than the same game I think. Perhaps they should have called it Something-Else-Shock

It does look gorgeous though! and flying around on rails using a hand device? awesome.
Can't say I have heard of that to be honest lol

It does look amazing! Good to see it could be retaining its creep factor, and already it looks like you will have more enemies than before at one time (that bar scene for example) and a more wider variety of enemies. That's the one thing I didn't like about bioshock, I found the splicers to be repetitive. It wasn't that much of a biggy, but more enemies will be cooooool
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-12-10, 01:30 PM

Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom

As there is already a bioshock thread and this was already posted there, it may be an idea to move over there........

Bioshock Infinite

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode