1. heres a tip: AIM FOR THE HEAD AND CHEST, STOP AIMING FOR THE LEGS / ARMS. I play completely NON hardcore BC2 for PC, it takes me a few bullets to kill ANYONE. chest takes more damage then arms or legs, if your spraying your gun fully auto, of coarse you will use up a full clip before killing people. THIS is far more of a problem in MW2.
2. shitty movement? so because when your not sprinting your dont have MASSIVE head bobing going on, the moving is shit? hate to break it to you, but realistically, people can move quite well without bobbing like a mad man when they want to. these are supposed to be TRAINED soldiers. The SPRINT is supposed to be running, and when your not sprinting, you are moving at a fair pace thats designed more for shooting then it is for moving.
3. Prone is something the game lacks, but with the gully suit, going prone would effectively make snipers more OP then they already are.
4. hip shooting snipers from the distance they are SUPPOSED to shoot from is IMPOSSIBLE since you cant aim at their heads in BC2. you need to aim above their heads to get a headshot. This arguement is obvously Invalidated in HARDCORE, because unlike MW hardcore, BC2 hardcore is just stupidly insane on how much damage snipers do. Think awp from CSS. My point is, the Arguement your making here is that snipers can no scope? on the 360 they can, but BC2 on 360 IS crap, on PC, its THE best game around.
5. Vehicles are easy to deal with when you play the game proper (IE PC not xbox or ps3) since theres 16 people a side, that means probably 4 of each class in general, PER side. and seeing as how snipers can moartar tanks dead, Soldiers can 40ml, Medics can use their nades, and Engineer is designed to take tanks out. they are really not much of a problem.