BC2 or COD MW2 ?! - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-02-10, 11:25 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhainiteAssassin View Post
Hardcore is beside the question Wraith. of coarse you actually die in Hardcore. I cant play MW 1 or 2 if its not hardcore because a decently skilled player just CAN NOT die in that game, unless its hardcore. Hardcore is a mode i leave out of the picture entirely for the purposes of comparison.
So, because you're not as good as some chink who gets paid to play the game, you're writing off an entire game/series? I've played it long enough - christ, only recently have I got my account even into the 0.51 K/D ratio (that means I have a little over 1 Kill for every 2 deaths), and I've played it since it came out.

Quote:
I am assuming on the shooting part, since you said back even, you are aiming for their body and they are turning around and putting a small burst of bullets into your head. remember, people are BULLET PROOF VESTs like real soldiers should, always, and if i remember, most of them are wearing helmets too, but head shots still do more damage even from behind, try aiming higher next time.
And hitting the back will wind someone so badly that they can't even breath. Hell a kidney shot or spine shot even in a BPV can kill due to blunt trauma. And there's a reason that a Helmet provides a lot more defence than body armour - even a 303 round can't break through the Mark 7 helmets we have - it requires Anti-Mat .5 rounds like from an M2 or M82.

Quote:
As for the ironsights on some BC2 weapons being horrable, I cant argue there, but then I always use a scope from my personal preference of play (m14 with 4x or Gol/magnum sniper with 12x) being ranged marksman.
And we come down to the crux of the matter - you're only successful if you choose the right gun. Christ, I can get a good 12-15 kills in a FFA with a non-Stopping power, none FMJ FAL (I much prefer the RDS UGL FAL with Cold Blooded), which could well be the worst Assault Rifle set up. Unlike MW1, you don't need Stopping power any more, on the off chance someone gets Juggernaut. You don't need a sniper rifle - indeed, there's often far too much cover, too many alternate routes and distances too short on any map other than Strike, Crash, Overgrown, (which are coincidentally MW1 maps), Favela, or Rundown. The rest are fast and furious maps, which basically means, get your reactions up.

Quote:
as something else though, you say you have sprayed half a clip to have someone turn around and headshot you dead. I have seen a full clip sprayed into someone to have them turn around and kill me, multiple times, on MW2 normal, yet aside from recent issues Ive been having with my connection which Im still trying to figure out, I get a TON of kills on BC2 for actually aiming to kill.
Then, you're a bent shot. It takes a single burst from a FAMAS, Four rounds from an M4A1, Two rounds from an AUG, 1 round from Sniper apart from the M14EBR, and at most two-three shots depending on range for the Striker/AA12.

As you say, there's no need to account for bullet drop, and no cover provides that much defence that you can shoot a full clip without killing someone, unless you're a bent as Julian Clary.

And, from someone who's played both series, and the MoH2010 Beta, I can happily say that MoH2010 > MW2 > MW1 > BC2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode