What's the Deal With Cheaters?!? - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-10-10, 10:45 AM

5tonsledge's Flag is: USA

lol i love hearing great stories like yours. it makes me feel like im not alone on raping. Yea i use to be really good at halo. I got obsessed with Forge Mode, and lost all of my skills with the sniper. i use to be a no scope master. i use to no scope people on vanhalla jumping through the main portal. head shots baby. but yea i miss halo. I stoped playing because of turn sesitivity. The COD sensitivity can be set way higher than halos. 10 on halo is like 3 on cod. so whenever i play halo it feels like i am turning slow mo. so i just quit. I am looking forward to reach though. i cant wait to play forge world. no-colide objects. and freezing objects will be awesome.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-10-10, 12:58 PM Thread Starter

Osp88's Flag is: USA

People who think they have skill because they take short cuts are worthless

post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-12-10, 08:09 PM

CursedUNTILLDEATH's Flag is: USA

Since IW is so fucked up right now the chance of hackers and cheaters getting banned is almost 0. In MW2 i find their are several types of hackers and cheaters, form the 18 person search lobby hosts to the wall hacking fags who deny it and then file rep reports aganisnt you. I think the MW2 community has gotton so used to seeing hackers they dont even report them anymore. i once witinessed a guy some how going 456-34-0 in a match because he hacked it so he had ininfte chopper gunners and he could kill every one, did he get banned. No. It like the 18 person rust lobbies that almost destoyed the game a few months back. It took almost a fucking month to stop those. People who hack are little more then fags who have no life, but people who dont report them are almost condoning thier behavior, and studioes that dont give a shit about thier own game should just go to hell.
Bungie does a good job with halo but everyone seems to take Halo more serouisly then COD so you can get reported for doing nothing but doing well in a match. Please people just shut up, play the game, report hackers, dont trash talk, and everything will be fine.. sadly no one can do this.

"If there is any primarch who should have never been found, its Lorgar. Why? Two words. Hours Hersey"
"It was a 1......why was it a 1!"
Yes, I do play orks, yes, I do have quite a few boys on the table, and yes, it does take me a while to move them...got a problem with that...
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-12-10, 09:50 PM

5tonsledge's Flag is: USA

i hate 10th perstiege lobbies. someone always sends me a message saying they will hack my account for 1600 microsoft points. i get invites everytime i play MW2. i hate hackers, simply because they only hack to piss people off.
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-13-10, 09:27 AM Thread Starter

Osp88's Flag is: USA

It's all bullshit man. My girlfriend bought me MW2 when it first came out, I played it for a like three months solid had a great time then just started getting involved in other things so i pretty much stopped playing. I renewed my xboxlive gold when my bestie came up from colorado so we could play online (we've played cod games online since cod2) so we were all about just drinkin' some beer and shootin' fools. We get into a few games, and we're getting our asses kicked, and not just kicked destroyed, people some how firing entire pistol clips into us, making impossible shots, etc. It's like you gotta be a badass to play and still enjoy it.

post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 09-13-10, 10:04 AM
Jeepers

Loli's Flag is: United Kingdom

I used to loathe cheaters, but now i just accept that they are a part of gaming communities and their is little i can do about it. I know its wrong, but seriously at the end of the day they will always be their and ruin the lives of people who just want to have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
"Bubbles"....?

The Old World just became a fart in the bath.....

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode