Creepiest Boss/Character In Your Opinion - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-26-10, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Default Creepiest Boss/Character In Your Opinion

Well, go ahead, tell me.

Personally, I would have to say The Master or Lieutenant from Fallout 1.

Other than that... the Broodmother's from Dragon Age were pretty... fucked up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-26-10, 10:05 PM
Pally-HO!!!!

Captain Galus's Flag is: USA

I second the Broodmother...if you put it all together and realized what was really going on, it's hard not to cringe every now and then.

A close second would be...Nemesis, from RE3. Supposedly, a young man was taken and twisted into that thing. The creepiest part was everytime you entered a room you'd bit your nails waiting to hear that signature music.

post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-26-10, 10:56 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Alma from F.E.A.R. bitch scared the shit out of me constantly and she was just fucking evil
post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-26-10, 10:58 PM

foulacy's Flag is: England

Location: Middlesbrough, Teeside, Cleveland, England, Europe, Earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Galus View Post
I second the Broodmother...if you put it all together and realized what was really going on, it's hard not to cringe every now and then.

A close second would be...Nemesis, from RE3. Supposedly, a young man was taken and twisted into that thing. The creepiest part was everytime you entered a room you'd bit your nails waiting to hear that signature music.
I'll second that, when that game came out I was only quite young and everytime Nemesis used to run round the corner or pop out I used to shit myself and give the remote to my dad haha.

Then a few month back I dug out all my old PS1 games and found it, so me and my mate started playing it and I was still scared haha.

"Look upon me and know that i can slay you at will, you have no defense save one: to look into the darkness at the back of your mind. There you will find Father Nurgle waiting to offer you life in return of your submission. Deny him and you are mine."
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-26-10, 11:14 PM

Probably the Divider from Dead Space. While not the most difficult enemy in the game, the first I encountered one chilled my bones. (I was playing Dead Space for the first time, and was stoned out of my mind). The first thing you hear is this deeply bellowing howl before you even encounter one. Having not encountered one before, I tip toed onward towards an inevitable battle with this monstrosity. When it lurched around a corner and looked at me, I never squeezed the trigger on my controller so hard. Hah.

I could list more Dead Space monsters, but I don't want to write a book on'em.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-26-10, 11:19 PM

Tolisk's Flag is: USA

when i was young, i played doom 3 and could not go very far without shutting off the screen and speakers with hell-bent speed,but anyways it was a monster that kept dropping bloody body parts out of the ceiling

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-26-10, 11:37 PM

I've got a funny story about Doom, the one that was on xbox and xbox live, think it was Doom 3?

I was playing with one of my mates, and we where on this level with loads of labs you had to go through, and I ran out of bullets and we where on a high difficulty, so my friend told me to hide in a lab and he would go look for ammo so I didn't die.

Anyway, as you may or may not know, you can't hold a torch and a gun at the same time, so I was flicking every now and then between both so I could see in the room I was in (pitch black) and then I put my torch away, and heard this grumble sound, like a moan, and I thought WTF was that, and as I switched to my torch, there was a massive hulking demon thing, needless to say I shit myself and never been the same since haha.

"Look upon me and know that i can slay you at will, you have no defense save one: to look into the darkness at the back of your mind. There you will find Father Nurgle waiting to offer you life in return of your submission. Deny him and you are mine."
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-27-10, 12:12 AM

Tolisk's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by foulacy View Post
I've got a funny story about Doom, the one that was on xbox and xbox live, think it was Doom 3?

I was playing with one of my mates, and we where on this level with loads of labs you had to go through, and I ran out of bullets and we where on a high difficulty, so my friend told me to hide in a lab and he would go look for ammo so I didn't die.

Anyway, as you may or may not know, you can't hold a torch and a gun at the same time, so I was flicking every now and then between both so I could see in the room I was in (pitch black) and then I put my torch away, and heard this grumble sound, like a moan, and I thought WTF was that, and as I switched to my torch, there was a massive hulking demon thing, needless to say I shit myself and never been the same since haha.
I belive thats a daemon knight, realy big grey thing with bloddy mouth and lots of teeth.

Like this?
250px-Hellknight.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: gif blank.gif (49 Bytes, 81 views)

Last edited by Tolisk; 08-27-10 at 12:16 AM.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-27-10, 12:22 AM

DestroyerHive's Flag is: Canada

Nemesis didn't really scare me; he just pissed me off at the clock tower battle (I had literally no health items, but I still kicked his arse!!!)

I would vote for grey children from the original Silent Hill. Why?

1). They're gray kids holding knives.

2). They're fast.

3). They almost akways attack in packs.

4). Only guns are really useful against them.

5). They're gray children holding knives.

If someone lacks intelligence, than he is not stupid, because one cannot be stupid without intelligence.

If someone reverts to having to complain about your grammar, then you already won.
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-27-10, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolisk View Post
I belive thats a daemon knight, realy big grey thing with bloddy mouth and lots of teeth.

Like this?
Attachment 7724
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that is him allright haha, it was more the shock then anything, I didn't expect him to be stood in my face.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode