Logging in to Battle.net Warcraft 3 problems-Any help out there? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-08-10, 09:54 PM Thread Starter

Stephen_Newman's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Logging in to Battle.net Warcraft 3 problems-Any help out there?

Hi I have played Warcraft 3 on and off over several years. However tonight when I played it the game demanded that I downloaded a update for battle.net. I was fine with this but after it had finished I attempted to log on again. However now the screen stays stuck on "Initiating connection to battle.net" and after a while it freezes.

I would like to add the game was bought in a legal fashion and none of it is pirated as I have had the CD for over 6 years.

The questions I post are as follows:

1. Has this problem occurred to other people?

2. Is there any way to solve this if it has occurred to others?

I have recently started a new Blog. I would really appreciate it if you would LOOK AT IT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-11-10, 01:26 PM

I don't play this game and so am not familiar with the problem, but in an attempt to help you out (seeing as there are clearly no other people able to help you out either) I have done a quick Google search and gone through some of the other times people have queried this with people.

I'm not 100% sure if any of these that I've found are the things you're looking for, though, is it problems with a new patch that you're experiencing?

Is this any help?

You can usually fix most problems with a Google search on your query and find many other people who've had the same problem and how they fixed it. So if what I've linked to above is the wrong thing, try your own Google search. You could just find what you're looking for.

Like I said I don't play the game so am a little unsure as to what you're having problems with, but from your original post it sounded like a problem with a patch.

Regards,
Jake.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode