Best Gaming Moments - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 56 (permalink) Old 11-08-10, 11:16 PM

Cocakoala's Flag is: United Kingdom

Search and Destroy can get some pretty epic things going for me on MW2. Such as last on the team against 4 other guys emptied my vector with extra mags around one guy, switched to my silenced m9 and finsihed him with it, knifed another guy next to him, heard the bomb defusing sound so set off my c4 i put on the bomb and then with both weapons still empty knifed the 4th guy just round the corner. I set the bomb as well!

Or in Fallout 3 going to the scrapyard, finding every explosive i could, stacking them around one stack of intact cars then standing ontop as i set them off. The screen was white for about a minute because of lag and then I finally saw a lovely view of the wasteland. All of it. I was that high up.

Or just anything with the Experimental MIRV. Or the time I convinced my little brother the male ghoul follower Charon was actually Sharon Osbourne. Oh I do love my Fallout. New Vegas is interesting too. Finding The corpse of Indiana Jones in the Fridge was funny.

Go on just click the little guy you know you want to
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-14-10, 12:07 PM

Cowlicker16's Flag is: USA

Most epic fail ever for me was in GTA 3, pedestrians riot was on and my guy took the pill so while in slo-mo a grandmas just ran over and kicked him in the face! We had to watch him fall back 10 feet dead in slow motion

I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.-Albert Einstein
post #53 of 56 (permalink) Old 12-15-10, 10:22 PM Thread Starter

Check out this vid I found about one of the luckiest RPG shots in Call of Duty history. Epic music included.

post #54 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-07-11, 12:27 AM Thread Starter

I hate to double post, but I just heard of something rediculous about the MMO EVE Online. Apparenty, a freighter was destroyed carrying 2.8 billion in-game dollars of alcohol. The cargo also 'included tobacco and exotic dancers'.

From what I gather the cargo was meant as a gift. Here's the full poop. Damn, I love this game.
post #55 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-12-11, 02:34 PM

Holmstrom, that's one crazy RPG shot! Nice find. I never get lucky RPG shots, then again it'd probably help if I used them a bit more.

Regards,
Jake.
post #56 of 56 (permalink) Old 01-19-11, 07:46 AM

Raizer Sabre's Flag is: England

i've had loads of hilarious moments on left4dead 2 with my friends. the other night while playing no mercy versus, my friend spawned as a charger, the door was opened and as the survivors were going down, he charged, smashed one into the little wall bit in front of the door and sent another flying off it lol. suffice to say the one who got knocked off raged...in fact we tend to make a lot of people rage quit cuz they can't take our co-ordination, tactics and general awesomeness lol

getting zed time (slo mo) in killing floor with a good headshot is also rather satisfying

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode