Best Gaming Moments - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-31-10, 05:40 AM
Making Vidya Games

ThatOtherGuy's Flag is: USA

t'was playing mech assault witn my friend about a week ago. We played that survivor mode wear you start fighting off one mech, and they get progressively harder until you have about eight guys after you... but it was about an half hour in the game. The map was completely leveled and we were camping out in one spot. We knew we were going to die, so we rushed into the middle of the mess and fought to the death. When we died, our explosions killed the six guys around us, but the audio and graphics level going off at the same time some how turned off our x-box. With that game, we had a high score of around 1 million. It didn't save.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-31-10, 05:45 AM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolisk View Post
No! Not everquest!! NOES!
Everquest is awesome, shut your mouth.
post #33 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-31-10, 09:38 PM

Tolisk's Flag is: USA

not awesome to me

post #34 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-31-10, 10:01 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

On the internet, we really care for your opinion. We're meant to, but we just nod and smile.

Playing MW2 today on the PS3, Highrise Hardcore Team Deathmatch with a Thermal FMJ Intervention and Stopping Power Pro - took up the initial sniping position, and fired a single shot, 3 headshots, and two body shots later, I was in the lead. brought down my Predator Missile, got a further two kills with it, brought out the Harrier, which took me to 9 kills before it was shot down.

Then jumped into the 2nd Floor Sniping Spot (the crane route), and took out a further couple, getting my first ever AC130, then got sniped myself.

So, brought out the Ass Clapper, and got a further 15 kills, but by this stage they were wise to me - and killed the Plane after only 2 kills. Finished off by getting 5 more sniper kills. Best ever KD Ratio - 39:1 happy as punch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #35 of 56 (permalink) Old 08-31-10, 10:43 PM Thread Starter

39:1? Not a bad K/D at all, Vaz.

MW2 isn't my sort of game. I prefer games that place more importance on team work rather than wanton FFA slaying, but I had some fun with it. Yet one thing I couldn't understand in that game is when people get the AC-130 killstreak award they use the 105mm cannon onboard exclusively. Nothing else.

The GAU is hard to use and relatively ineffective, sure, but the autocannon is a corpse grinder if there ever was one.
post #36 of 56 (permalink) Old 09-01-10, 06:52 PM

Tolisk's Flag is: USA

never got past 5 kills in a row in that game

post #37 of 56 (permalink) Old 09-01-10, 10:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolisk View Post
never got past 5 kills in a row in that game
Shooters like Modern Warfare, where players can be killed in just a single burst of fire, often rely on getting the drop on enemies before they have time to shoot at you. So camping and such is one of the easiest ways to rack up killstreak awards.
post #38 of 56 (permalink) Old 09-02-10, 02:24 AM

Amoeba Bait's Flag is: Australia

One of my favorite moments in Oblivion was walking through some dungeon and finding a trap *Cue Admiral Ackbar*. It was one of those ones where if you touch the trip wire, two giant morning star swing down and crush you.
Now after discovering this, I saw a golbin at the top of some nearby stairs, and so I decided to take him out using the trap.
I shot off a fireball past his head and he ran towards me, and I cut the tripwire with my short sword, obliterating this golbin.
The ragdoll effect of a golbin being smooshed....priceless
post #39 of 56 (permalink) Old 09-02-10, 08:14 AM Thread Starter

I was just playing some Left 4 Dead 2 the other night with a friend. We were kicking ass, as usual, when this Hunter crawled around the corner. I instinctively mowed him down with an assault rifle and, for whichever reason, his body catapulted up at least twenty stories in to the air.

It was quite a 'WTF' moment.
post #40 of 56 (permalink) Old 09-02-10, 12:03 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmstrom View Post
39:1? Not a bad K/D at all, Vaz.

MW2 isn't my sort of game. I prefer games that place more importance on team work rather than wanton FFA slaying, but I had some fun with it. Yet one thing I couldn't understand in that game is when people get the AC-130 killstreak award they use the 105mm cannon onboard exclusively. Nothing else.

The GAU is hard to use and relatively ineffective, sure, but the autocannon is a corpse grinder if there ever was one.
Aye, I do love Arma2, but my old computer was too shit to run it. I'm only now ever able to use it because of this laptop - I sometimes play with the 15th MEU and Project Reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode