Best Gaming Moments - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-14-10, 10:16 AM
bobss's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Corsairs View Post
There should be a few Fallout 3 moments in here if anyones playthroughs have been anything like mine. Or just pissing about on the game that is .

Hundreds of Bottlecap mines, placing your follower on them and blowing them up. Fuck that's an amazing moment.

Anyone who hasn't tried something like this needs to as soon as possible.
How do you even get hundreds of Bottlecap mines?

... You can steal roughly a dozen from varying places, and I`ve only ever been able to make a good thirty in an entire game, even with the double schematic.

Pretty much ever minute on Zombie Panic Source is hillarious
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-14-10, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoiseMarine View Post
One day while romping around in Cyrodil I decided it would be funny to take a Daedric Longsword and enchant it with every single damage enchantment I was able to... This sword was named Nuke and needless to day the next Bandit I hit with it went up to Heaven physically and then proceeded to fall back down...
Now that sounds like a plan

Regards,
Jake.
post #13 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-14-10, 01:36 PM
description whore

deathbringer's Flag is: England

Modern warfare 2 now im a piss poor shot and my mate is one of the best call of duty players i've ever seen

First time i picked up the controller and saw him move in cover no scope miles away headshot, pure luck but the best thing i have ever done

Other than that, scoring from the halfway line on fifa that was one hell of a moment

OH and my worst playing with 2 mates just us my friend overshot lobbing a grenade at my other friend, I completely oblivious to said event am charging out the house only for the grenade to explode right under me, mortified

kudos to lillian thorne for the awesome sig

Last edited by deathbringer; 07-14-10 at 01:39 PM.
post #14 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-14-10, 07:49 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varakir View Post
In WoW most of my awesome moments were PvP.

I won quite a few games of capture the flag with epic solo flag runs (playing as a horribly fragile fire mage)

Also won a few 5/4 vs 1 fights, that was always a pretty good feeling
Speaking of which, on Warsong Gulch, I killed a Rogue and two Death Knights on my own. Death Knight ftw eh?

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #15 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-14-10, 08:34 PM

hippypancake's Flag is: Wales

I was playing CSS before the update, and my clan and I were playing in a tourny it was the final match and we were tied in rounds, and then they killed my teamates leavin me to go on in a 1 vs 5 game on office. I was able to kill four of the guys with my scout and then realized that the last guy was leading the hostages to win the match and went off after him...shot the mother fucker as he was crossing the line winning my clan a free server for a year...that made me feel good

The Undefeated 13th (SW) - W 3, L 0, D 2

The Swarm (Nids) - W 33, L 14, D 0

Da Waugh Squad (Orks) - W 5, L 9, D 2

The Gunline/Gundam Wing (Tau) - Under Construction
post #16 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-14-10, 08:59 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

On Halo Combat Evolved for the computer, I was at the very back of blood gulch red base sniping. This dude came out of the caves and started shooting at me with his pistol. Now, he wasnt more than a few centimeters tall on my screen. I got lucky and no scoped his ass. Gave a whole new meaning to "One shot, One Kill.". Yes, I only fired one shot.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #17 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-19-10, 06:06 AM

Doombreed's Flag is: USA

I've had a lot but my most recent was when I was playing BF:BC2 on XBOX 360. I (Engineer) jump out of my squad mates helicopter just as a rocket blows it up, as I parachute down I see a sniper so I position myself right behind him, drop to the ground, knife him, pull out an RPG, blow up a Bradley to my left(I guess It was already damaged) and gun down the few that were able to jump up in time. Good times, good times.
post #18 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-19-10, 06:46 AM
Curiouser and Curiouser

When I saw this my jaw literally dropped and I freaked out about how awesome the ending was. Probably my favorite game finale of all time.

"Rather than offer you the illusion of free choice I will take the liberty of choosing for you if and when your time comes round again..."

I suppose the above isn't really a personal story so to add to this post my greatest personal achievement was probably in TF2. Before I reset my stats I had gotten like somewhere between 16-17 kills in one life on the sniper, all headshots. Sniper is by far my favorite class in that game and whereas I'm only average with most other classes, I excel with my sniper.

Last edited by Hurricane; 07-19-10 at 07:07 AM.
post #19 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-20-10, 04:50 PM

Night_stalker's Flag is: USA

Personally, one of my best gaming moments was beating ME2, WITHOUT losing a single crew member. That's right folks, I beat ME2 WITHOUT LOSING ANYONE!

Everything that happens, happens for a reason, little one. And that reason is me.
— The "Voice of Tzeentch"

Fight for the Emperor, and you may die. Don't fight for the Emperor, and you will die. We like making choices easy for you.

To each of us falls a task. And all the Emperor requires of us Guardsmen is that we stand in line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best: we die standing.

"Pain is temporary, Honour is forever"
post #20 of 56 (permalink) Old 07-21-10, 01:22 AM

arturslv's Flag is: Latvia

In SW:BF, i was playing on Hoth map as a Rebel pilot. Me and a bot got in a speeder. Well we flew off after a AT-AT, and I managed to tie it's legs up. When it went down, it took four more Imperial bots with it. *sigh* those were the times...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode