Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: woodford northamptonshire
1.the fellowship of the ring(commodore 64 typing rpg), yeah, the only game to come with a copy of the book its based on.
2. the unreal franchise(from unreal to unreal 2, not played 3 yet), bar the next one, the best FPS series to date(imho)
3. Goldeneye (N64). Do you still have yours connected to the tv? I do, and i love it!
4. Final Fantasy 8 and 9 (and Crisis core). Im the only guy ive ever met to prefer these to 7, 8 cos its shit hot, 9 cos its like the old ones, but with fancy cut scenes.
5. Chocobo racing, not the best game ever made, but who doesnt want to race bahamut round a track as a black mage!
6. Heroes of might and magic, multiplay on the same PC for days of turn based fun!
7. Monster hunter franchise, based purely on the fact that i can kill it, get meat off its corpse, then cook and eat it. oh, and onlines good.
8. Dawn of war firestorm over kronus. its closer to codex, nuff said.
you have been deemed guilty of blasphemy against the holy emperor, for this crime your punishment shall be thus...
1. Clean out the stall of the mighty god-emperor
2. feed the god-emperor 1000 fresh bales of hay everyday.
3. flagelate yourself for 16 hours a day
in the grim darkness of the far future there is only Bela!