Red Dead Redemption - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-22-10, 06:05 PM

That's 3 threads on the same thing for this now

Merged them all together under one thread.

Not got the game myself yet but I would definitely like to give it a go. Even more so after hearing that there is an achievement for getting someone to follow you and killing them on the railway!

Regards,
Jake.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-28-10, 02:45 PM

Chaos Dragon's Flag is: USA

I've been playing the game for awhile now and to be honest. I only play it for the online Free Roam.

Don't get me wrong though. Single Player is great and all but I save Single player for when I am without internet (Which happens to much.) Overall Red Dead Redemption, to me seems like a game you can play for a little bit. Put it down and play something else.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-06-12, 10:25 AM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Sorry to drag this thread back into the open but I have a question. I'm playing the game at the moment - about 60% of the way through. Yea it looks pretty but fuck me I'm bored and annoyed at it.

All the way through the single player John keeps on going about what a bad ass he used to be and how you don't want to fuck with him but tbh the way he's letting everybody string him along with "oh yea I know where X bad guy is, I'll help you if you just give me a hand with this" before a quest and then "oh woops I'm not quite sure any more, give me a bit more time" is REALLY starting to piss me off. It was ok with that Docter dude but every single character is the same. John keeps threatening to do shit and never does. And mean shit I would have made an example of one of those time wasting morons by now - probably that Mexican Revolutionary who won't stop singing or his wailing excuse for a missus.

Basically what I'm asking is: Is there any point in continuing on with the game or is it yet more of him being lead around by the nose by npcs who can't seem to tie their own shoe laces?

Now please before anybody takes umbridge - I do love sandbox style games - I've played Fallout New Vegas twice,Morrowind, Borderlands god knows how many times and the orginal Mercenaries title (which I loved). Liked them all. I've heard people rave about the epic story of RDR but its really not grabbing me.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode