Halo: Reach - Page 23 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #221 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-02-10, 03:52 PM

CursedUNTILLDEATH's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Cadente View Post
same, some of my best games so far have been losses, charging into tanks running away to grenade them, running and jumping from ghosts trying to run me over, running from one side of the map to the other being chased by a guy with a sword, all fun.

although I've noticed even when you look for games just for fun allot of the players on your team quit, like in one CTF game where we defended our flag one round, I captured it the second, and my team quits.......great, its now 1 on 4, still fun, but I'm afraid Halo players are quite pathetic most of the time, they rage quit easier than a teen on modern combat.

and I was embarresed to see that T-bagging is still popular, quite sad really.
I am in total agrement here. Halo has always had the problem with people being bitchs and leaving in game. All this does is give a higher chance for a loss and a lower K/D speard (as thier are less people to shot at...which means more of you to die). I hate when people leave in game or t-bag. T-baging is just stupid, (T-bag)wow you killed me with a snipe your so good(Tbag).

Reach really needs a system to stop people from leaving when the game starts. (like 5 people leave in the first mintue)...gets old very fast. Last night i was playing team slayer snipers adn 2 guys on my team left so it was 2v4. Still won though because my reminging teammate and i went on a rampage.

"If there is any primarch who should have never been found, its Lorgar. Why? Two words. Hours Hersey"
"It was a 1......why was it a 1!"
Yes, I do play orks, yes, I do have quite a few boys on the table, and yes, it does take me a while to move them...got a problem with that...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #222 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-02-10, 03:59 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

I also hate the boot function, if someone killed you multiple times I could understand it, but in one firefight game I have a pathetic yank boy pretending to be a girl and inbetween every round he starts firing his pistol at me and everyone else, laughing the whole time and saying "not my fault your in my way lol lol", so in response I fire a missile into his face and he booted me, seems unfair since I was provoked.
though I can understand the obvious kill everyone in sight routine that happens when you hear game over, its just a laugh at that point.

and why do some people WANT to get booted, I've seen so many just shooting and whacking there own team throughout entire matches, whats the point in wanting to be booted every game?.

post #223 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-02-10, 04:17 PM
ChaosRedCorsairLord's Flag is: Australia

The one kill boot thing is fucked. The amount of times I've accidently killed someone (in SWAT or with a grenade) and then immediately been booted is just ridiculous. It should have at least been two betrayals.

When I was a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball...
post #224 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-02-10, 05:33 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Aint that why they are going to change the booting system... And on the subject of quitting, lets not even mention MW2... The quitters paradise...

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #225 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-02-10, 05:43 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

There shouldn't be q kick function in rocketfight, or atleast make it multiple betrayals. Also, I like to play with friends at my place so that if some shitfuck boots me he boots his entire team.
post #226 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-02-10, 07:28 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doelago View Post
Aint that why they are going to change the booting system... And on the subject of quitting, lets not even mention MW2... The quitters paradise...
at least those quitters are replaced during game, in Halo if you end up alone...your stuck alone.

and I'd rather not just quit just because everyone else on my team did, if it comes to me alone, expect me to grab the plasma sword if possible, activate active camo, and conduct gurillea war, last CTF I did I killed 3 people before dying myself and the round ended.

Last edited by Stella Cadente; 10-02-10 at 07:31 PM.
post #227 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-02-10, 08:07 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

I like being alone, as it gives me far better stats than a game with a full team, and with that I dont mean that I would just have more kills to mop up, but the fact that I play a lot more cautiously, and stay crouched almost all the time... Guess how annoyed people have been in Invasion on Spire when I jump onto them Sword in hand when they never thought that I would stand on the spot where I was...

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #228 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-02-10, 09:19 PM

Well, it will ease a few ears that the last Weekly Update stated that you will now need to kill three team mates before the boot option is given. Whenever it is they patch the game which I think to be the 7th if I'm not mistaken. Which means a lot less greifers will be out there, but it will also mean that some people will be wishing for the '1 strike, your out' method to remove assholes.

That aside, I ALWAYS recommend that people party up when possible since it will improve your gameplay experience by a ton. Even if everyone playing, individually, aren't all that impressive statistically, the communication and team work alone can bring in many wins. Going lone-wolf is good if that's you're thing, of course, but I prefer having a solid team together. Everyone generally gets the weapons they're good with and nobody fights over them, nobody betrays over stupid shit, etc. It trims a lot of fat off the plate.

As far as t-bagging is concerned, I always laugh when I see it happening but never do it myself unless I'm messing around with some team mates. T-bagging a dead opponent is a waste of time to me. I'd rather be on the move looking for some fresh blood to spill. Plus I've seen my share of t-baggers get assassinated in the midst of their sexual gratification.

Last edited by Holmstrom; 10-02-10 at 09:32 PM.
post #229 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-02-10, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

KhainiteAssassin's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmstrom View Post
Well, it will ease a few ears that the last Weekly Update stated that you will now need to kill three team mates before the boot option is given. Whenever it is they patch the game which I think to be the 7th if I'm not mistaken. Which means a lot less greifers will be out there, but it will also mean that some people will be wishing for the '1 strike, your out' method to remove assholes.

That aside, I ALWAYS recommend that people party up when possible since it will improve your gameplay experience by a ton. Even if everyone playing, individually, aren't all that impressive statistically, the communication and team work alone can bring in many wins. Going lone-wolf is good if that's you're thing, of course, but I prefer having a solid team together. Everyone generally gets the weapons they're good with and nobody fights over them, nobody betrays over stupid shit, etc. It trims a lot of fat off the plate.

As far as t-bagging is concerned, I always laugh when I see it happening but never do it myself unless I'm messing around with some team mates. T-bagging a dead opponent is a waste of time to me. I'd rather be on the move looking for some fresh blood to spill. Plus I've seen my share of t-baggers get assassinated in the midst of their sexual gratification.
Ive seen the t-bagging idiots Lose MANY times to a good headshot for trying to gratify their opponents....... *was the one doing the head shooting*
post #230 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-02-10, 11:53 PM

I must say, that it's extremely satisfying to assassinate someone using active camo.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode