Halo: Reach - Page 20 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #191 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-26-10, 08:36 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedUNTILLDEATH View Post
and lets not forget the poor bastard on the gun whos head is begging to get shot off.
Lets not even talk about all the poor bastards on the battle field that are begin for a bullet into their eye socket...

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #192 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-27-10, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedUNTILLDEATH View Post
and lets not forget the poor bastard on the gun whos head is begging to get shot off.
Crewing the Warthog isn't as suicidal as some would lead people to believe. If you throw a team together that can dish out some proper counter-sniper moves, a good crew can mop the field.

Regardless, in my Halo 3 glory, snipers were always the ones who managed to take me out the most. Some would say the Splaser is the end-all for vehicles, but you'd be surprised at how many people suck at using it. I'm just glad to see the Sniper Rifle packing the heat it always should have. It's an anti-material weapon first and foremost.

In fact, my buddy and I are out to assemble a group of good players who are sick of dealing with randoms who excel in one field or another. A specialized sniper is one of those guys we're trying to get.

I gun whenever possible, which includes a Falcon door turret/Warthog turret but aside from that I'm pretty much a jack of all trades with a penchant for the Shotgun. My buddy is probably the best pilot/driver I've encountered and is the man to put in the Falcon drivers seat. He's one of the few people who actually have the good sense to keep an eye out for threats while giving the gunners angles.

A wonderful change from the 'What does this button do?' variety of people you tend to encounter.
post #193 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-27-10, 12:52 AM

CursedUNTILLDEATH's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmstrom View Post
In fact, my buddy and I are out to assemble a group of good players who are sick of dealing with randoms who excel in one field or another. A specialized sniper is one of those guys we're trying to get.
Hum i might have you covered in this. I am quite good at sniping. Add a shotty into that mix and...

"If there is any primarch who should have never been found, its Lorgar. Why? Two words. Hours Hersey"
"It was a 1......why was it a 1!"
Yes, I do play orks, yes, I do have quite a few boys on the table, and yes, it does take me a while to move them...got a problem with that...
post #194 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-27-10, 01:08 AM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Give a shout if you need a psychopathic grenadier/flagrunner. ;)

post #195 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-27-10, 02:16 AM Thread Starter

KhainiteAssassin's Flag is: Canada

I just got reach and renewed my gold.

anyone wanting to join forces with me give me a PM and ill give you my xbox tag
post #196 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-27-10, 05:53 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Anyone wants to hit me up my gamertag is docdeadrabbit(I was jacked up on several different stima so get off my case about the name). I tend to do well in close to mid range swat matches where reflexes help. Like some of the larger matches and I am a fairly good pilot, not a bad sniper either.
post #197 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-27-10, 02:39 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Quote:
Sniper found! Well, maybe... I am good at sniping, and I excel at eliminating enemy infantry and both air and ground vehicles... The only down side is that I usually tend to take some time after each completed objective to re-position myself if I get the feeling that I am exposed... But thats only if I know that they know where I am... I am also good at taking orders...

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #198 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-30-10, 11:57 PM

CursedUNTILLDEATH's Flag is: USA

Haha get this guys. I just played a game of team doubles, won 25-3, and this guy on the other team kept sending me hate mail about how much i sucked...i love the halo community.

"If there is any primarch who should have never been found, its Lorgar. Why? Two words. Hours Hersey"
"It was a 1......why was it a 1!"
Yes, I do play orks, yes, I do have quite a few boys on the table, and yes, it does take me a while to move them...got a problem with that...
post #199 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-01-10, 12:06 AM

Baron Spikey's Flag is: United Kingdom

If you ever play against me, IronChampion085, and you're a sniper then beware for my friends and I have begun to play the sacrifical lamb tactic.

All but one of us will have scoped weaponry and if we think there's a sniper nearby we'll send the guy out who doesn't have a scope (usually me ) to drive around in whatever vehicle we can find in an attempt to make any snipers take pot shots at such a vulnerable target.

Soon as you reveal yourself your toast bitch- you might kill one of us but now we'll kill you AND we know to check the sniping spot where you were from now on.
post #200 of 277 (permalink) Old 10-01-10, 12:34 AM Thread Starter

KhainiteAssassin's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Spikey View Post
If you ever play against me, IronChampion085, and you're a sniper then beware for my friends and I have begun to play the sacrifical lamb tactic.

All but one of us will have scoped weaponry and if we think there's a sniper nearby we'll send the guy out who doesn't have a scope (usually me ) to drive around in whatever vehicle we can find in an attempt to make any snipers take pot shots at such a vulnerable target.

Soon as you reveal yourself your toast bitch- you might kill one of us but now we'll kill you AND we know to check the sniping spot where you were from now on.
unfortunitly for you, for me as a ranged taticician, I learn all the vantage points that are commonly used. and I take out the enemy snipers / ranged players long before vehicles

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode