Halo: Reach - Page 19 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #181 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-26-10, 08:28 AM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Lol, anyone else than me that noticed one thing in the Bungie Weekly Update? Well, take a look at this picture:

Look at the gamerscore, it says that he has 0/1250 from 59 achievments, and currently you can only get a 1000 from the 49 Achievments in the game... Is this proof of possible DLC coming our way in the coming months? Or will they just add some Achievments along with the new ranks?

Any thoughts?

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-26-10, 10:01 AM

5tonsledge's Flag is: USA

Does anyone know what rank you have to be to unlock the EVA varrient [C] helment? Its the eva helment that Emile wears. Also people need to quit complaining that its not real like COD or BF. what part of aliens and futuristic weapons says real to you?
post #183 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-26-10, 10:08 AM
I am Alpharius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonsledge View Post
Does anyone know what rank you have to be to unlock the EVA varrient [C] helment? Its the eva helment that Emile wears. Also people need to quit complaining that its not real like COD or BF. what part of aliens and futuristic weapons says real to you?
Just press on the helmet in the meny and it should tell you, but I think it is Major... That was just a guess...

You cant call CoD realistic, it is far from it, or at least MW2... Put a silencer onto your 50. Cal and it wont be able to one shot kill anymore, and thats like totally unrealistic... And lets not even talk about how many 50.Cal headshots you can survive using Pain Killers...

post #184 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-26-10, 10:12 AM

5tonsledge's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doelago View Post
Just press on the helmet in the meny and it should tell you, but I think it is Major... That was just a guess...

You cant call CoD realistic, it is far from it, or at least MW2... Put a silencer onto your 50. Cal and it wont be able to one shot kill anymore, and thats like totally unrealistic... And lets not even talk about how many 50.Cal headshots you can survive using Pain Killers...
I know that the regular helment is for Majors im talking about the Varient[C] model.
Also about you barret50. its one shot on hardcore which is very realistic. I hate MW2 though COD4 was so much better. plus there was none of that bullshit duel weapons and secondary weapons. and i have to say BFBC2 was the worse game i have ever played. it has cool aspects like the blowing up buildings and how big the maps are but the whole game operating system is whack and its terrible firing system.
post #185 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-26-10, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonsledge View Post
and i have to say BFBC2 was the worse game i have ever played. it has cool aspects like the blowing up buildings and how big the maps are but the whole game operating system is whack and its terrible firing system.
I never had an issue with dropping people in BC2, but the plague of Recon players made me sell the game.

FYI, Team SWAT is getting its own playlist in October and will not pop up in Big Team Battles. I'm glad this is happening because SWAT is way too easy. They're also making 'Heavy' versions of several maps and stripping the Scorpion Tank out of the normal variants of the maps. Instead, Wraith tanks will be replacing them.

Last edited by Holmstrom; 09-26-10 at 04:55 PM.
post #186 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-26-10, 06:48 PM

CursedUNTILLDEATH's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmstrom View Post
I never had an issue with dropping people in BC2, but the plague of Recon players made me sell the game.

FYI, Team SWAT is getting its own playlist in October and will not pop up in Big Team Battles. I'm glad this is happening because SWAT is way too easy. They're also making 'Heavy' versions of several maps and stripping the Scorpion Tank out of the normal variants of the maps. Instead, Wraith tanks will be replacing them.
BC2's hardcore was the most realistic war expirence i have ever played...which means snipers kill everything. I got tired of walking around hte map for five mintues waiting to kill someone only to get sniped by someone on the other side of the map.

And thank god thier changing the play lists and maps, the scorpin is over powered and swat in big team, while fun, really takes no skill now. Now if they remove hemmorage from normal slayer playlists il be happy.

"If there is any primarch who should have never been found, its Lorgar. Why? Two words. Hours Hersey"
"It was a 1......why was it a 1!"
Yes, I do play orks, yes, I do have quite a few boys on the table, and yes, it does take me a while to move them...got a problem with that...
post #187 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-26-10, 06:59 PM
I am Alpharius.

I hate the fact that they remove the Scorpion... They provided me with very easy sniper kills, along with every other vehicle...

post #188 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-26-10, 07:39 PM

Quote:
I hate the fact that they remove the Scorpion... They provided me with very easy sniper kills, along with every other vehicle...
You can kill a fully manned warthog with 7 sniper bullets to its body...and you can blow up ghosts with a DMR...and bansheses...and you can take out a wraith turret and a scoripins without killing the tank, your tank is now just a metal box...progessive damage is weird.

"If there is any primarch who should have never been found, its Lorgar. Why? Two words. Hours Hersey"
Yes, I do play orks, yes, I do have quite a few boys on the table, and yes, it does take me a while to move them...got a problem with that...
post #189 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-26-10, 08:10 PM
I am Alpharius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedUNTILLDEATH View Post
You can kill a fully manned warthog with 7 sniper bullets to its body...and you can blow up ghosts with a DMR...and bansheses...and you can take out a wraith turret and a scoripins without killing the tank, your tank is now just a metal box...progessive damage is weird.
For me it takes ca. 3-4 shots to disable a tank; 2-3 to shot away the hatch, and 1 for a clean headshot... Warthog and ghost, 1 shot...

post #190 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-26-10, 08:27 PM

Quote:
For me it takes ca. 3-4 shots to disable a tank; 2-3 to shot away the hatch, and 1 for a clean headshot... Warthog and ghost, 1 shot...
Im not counting shoting for the driver im just counting the vechile its self. I find it funny when a ghost simply blows up when a DMR hits it (its something like 2 clips). As for warthogs their tricky because your more likely to end up shoting out the front glass and hitting the driver then acuttlay hitting the body if your shoting form the front. If you just stand and shot one its 7, but with the driver its more like 3 or less...and lets not forget the poor bastard on the gun whos head is begging to get shot off.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode