Halo: Reach - Page 12 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #111 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-15-10, 04:11 AM
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect

Commissar Ploss's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpSpawned View Post
The game is awesome! Love it (Haven't finished it though, darn schooling)

Did anyone here get the Legendary Edition for Reach?
If so, did anyone else have a problem with the statue of Noble Team?
My statue did not have any of their weapons, so Jorge and Jun are handless, Emile looks weird without the shotgun and Carter looks, well, like he wants to kill someone with his bare hands.

Just wandering.

Other then that I have absolutely no problem with the game and am enjoying it immensely

~Warp
lol that sucks. all the pieces were there with mine. It's pretty sweet.

CP

The Founding Fields

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-15-10, 06:44 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

I loved the game, but I hated the ending. I knew it was going to have to happen, but that doesn't stop me from being pissed off that it did. Fuck you cortana, you can shove your little speech up your non-existant ass!

P.S. It was a good way to end it all. Although I am sad to see halo finally come to an end.

Last edited by gen.ahab; 09-15-10 at 07:02 AM.
post #113 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-15-10, 10:20 AM

Went on a Legendary Co-Op adventure through Campaign and then we moved on for a marathon of Match Making. I have to say, this has the best gameplay out of any Halo game. Unfortunately, the lack of Big Team capable maps is pretty disappointing. I know they will throw a ton of Forge World creations up in the playlists soon enough, but it's annoying playing the same few maps after a while.

I'd say things are looking good, though. In one of my games I, Drunken Swede, got 74 kills on Paradiso CTF. Although we lost by one point, I gave the Scorpion a workout. Gaining an Invincible and a Killtrocity. (Kill 6 opponents within 4 seconds of each other). That was close to my 80 kill record earned while using the Warthog turret in a Halo 3 match a while ago.

Here's the game.

Anyone have any crazy tales about they gameplay experiences? Spoiler tag anything you think might be sensitive information if it involves the campaign. Appears that some people haven't beaten it yet. Also, feel free to PM me to ask for my Gamertag or check the Gamertag thread for it. I'll most likely be playing quite frequently with a friend of mine, but we usually don't mind partying it up every once in a while.

Last edited by Holmstrom; 09-15-10 at 10:23 AM.
post #114 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-15-10, 10:45 AM
ChaosRedCorsairLord's Flag is: Australia

Gah, I'm gonna have to re-subscribe to live. It's been almost 1.5 years and I'm dreading the patches and updates I'm going to need to download.

When I was a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball...
post #115 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-15-10, 07:43 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Lol, I have only beaten my way to the 4th mission on single player legendary, but I have loved the game this far. I have spent most of my time playing Invasion, as that is a master piece, but just messing with Forge World is always fun as well...

And you rich guys with the Legendary edition, could you post up some pics? I would be really happy to see some scales and pics of the thing, and what you can do with it...

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #116 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-15-10, 11:59 PM

CursedUNTILLDEATH's Flag is: USA

Issues so far-GHOSTING EVERYWHERE-Frame rate shutter in single player-more maps needed-some annoying forge conrtols
Aside from these i must say this game has met my expections (i didnt post yestreday becasue i was playing). Multiplayer is fun, single player is epic, and fire fight is loaded wiht optains (Elite generals on legandary ). Forge world is epic (even with the odd controls) and i just want to play it till it breaks...Think i will.

"If there is any primarch who should have never been found, its Lorgar. Why? Two words. Hours Hersey"
"It was a 1......why was it a 1!"
Yes, I do play orks, yes, I do have quite a few boys on the table, and yes, it does take me a while to move them...got a problem with that...
post #117 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-16-10, 03:01 AM

Doombreed's Flag is: USA

Gotta say even though I was only able to play a hand-full of matches yesterday I was still thourghly impressed with the multiplayer. I havn't used all the guns yet but my favorite so far has got to be the pistol (human). I was able to try all the armour loadouts and wasn't really impressed with the cloaking ability but the sprint and hologram were my favorites (On a side note: as I called it before the game launched, the hologram ability was going to be the bain of my existence).

One thing really bothers me though, the way they set up the matchmaking when it comes to deciding which game type to play, ALL the "slayer" gametypes are jumbled together and that friggin' blows. They had it perfect in Halo3 but I guess nobody wants to make a "perfect" game, just better than the last.

I will eventually play the campaign but right now I'm stuck on the multiplayer. I'm one of the few people that could care less about the story. I just want a kick-arse FPS multiplayer game.

Oh and one more thing, umm... CHAOS SYMBOL FTW!!!

Last edited by Doombreed; 09-16-10 at 03:03 AM.
post #118 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-16-10, 01:40 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombreed View Post

I will eventually play the campaign but right now I'm stuck on the multiplayer. I'm one of the few people that could care less about the story. I just want a kick-arse FPS multiplayer game.

Lol, then I am the exact opposite guy... I for one could not care more for the story! I have been making a lot of Halo related purchases such as books and that, just cause I love the fiction

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #119 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-16-10, 08:31 PM

FatBoyFat's Flag is: England

I don't get Halo.. I've only played a little bit of halo 3, and now a little bit of reach.. I just don't get it, wtf is going on? everything happens so fast I end up just running around and spamming melee until I die or there is no one else to punch in the face, normally the first option, driving is horrible, the controls are shit, and you can't customize them. Cover seems pointless, you've got break your finger to duck and aim at the same time, Give me something made by Valve any day. I'll stick reach with halo 3 and odst that I've never even tried under my bed, and go back to mass effect 2. At least your squad in that aren't a bunch of arsehats.
post #120 of 277 (permalink) Old 09-17-10, 03:11 AM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBoyFat View Post
I don't get Halo.. I've only played a little bit of halo 3, and now a little bit of reach.. I just don't get it, wtf is going on? everything happens so fast I end up just running around and spamming melee until I die or there is no one else to punch in the face, normally the first option, driving is horrible, the controls are shit, and you can't customize them. Cover seems pointless, you've got break your finger to duck and aim at the same time, Give me something made by Valve any day. I'll stick reach with halo 3 and odst that I've never even tried under my bed, and go back to mass effect 2. At least your squad in that aren't a bunch of arsehats.
You sir, are what I like to call, a noob.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode