Suggestion for XBOX360 game - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-02-10, 10:50 PM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXRich07Xx View Post

The only drawback to Morrowind is that it is graphically inferior as it is an XBOX game. The sheer amount of modding that can be done to improve the graphics though is mindblowing. I've downloaded gigs and gigs of content to improve the game. Due to the way Oblivion is set up however, very little User content will ever be generated for the game.
You're kidding right? Morrowind may have more modding content, but Oblivion still has a shit-ton... I know of a few mods that have created entire expansions that rival the Shivering Isles and quest lines longer than Knights of the Nine... But you can get Morrowind to look damn near Oblivion... S'what I did. Can't forget, can only be modded on the PC version so I just went off-topic.

Oh yes, I don't think Morrowind has fast travel either... Ehhh, more immersive that way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-02-10, 10:55 PM Thread Starter

Decimus's Flag is: USA

Wow, thanks again for all the suggestions. The overwhelming majority seems to be all for Oblivion or at least something in the Eldar Scrolls realm which is a good sign. I'll also consider the other suggestions if I get to that point. Thanks.

"Everyone should remember to roll a die at the end of every game. On a 5+ the Eldar actually won. This goes up to a 4+ if they weren't one of the armies being fielded."
-Cyklown

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-03-10, 01:28 AM
Lord of Decay

FATHER NURGLE's Flag is: United Kingdom

Heres A Few Games You May Like =]

Batman Arkham Asylum
Bayonetta
Blue Dragon
Borderlands
Dante's Inferno
Darksiders Wrath of War
Dead Space
Devil May Cry 4
Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
Fable 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom
Lost Odyssey
Ninja Gaiden 2
Resident Evil 5
Too Human

"Blessed Are Those Who Seek My Plauge"
"AUTISM WARHAMMER & BRUTAL DEATH METAL"
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-07-10, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoiseMarine View Post
You're kidding right? Morrowind may have more modding content, but Oblivion still has a shit-ton... I know of a few mods that have created entire expansions that rival the Shivering Isles and quest lines longer than Knights of the Nine... But you can get Morrowind to look damn near Oblivion... S'what I did. Can't forget, can only be modded on the PC version so I just went off-topic.

Oh yes, I don't think Morrowind has fast travel either... Ehhh, more immersive that way.
Direct me to the holy grail then plz =D
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-09-10, 06:18 PM
Banned
NoiseMarine's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXRich07Xx View Post
Direct me to the holy grail then plz =D
Quite a bit here... http://www.tesnexus.com/ but ask around the Bethesda Elderscrolls forum if you don't find what you want. Trust me, there's a shit-ton! Now go enjoy yourself!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode