Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-30-07, 11:16 PM

I know exactly what you mean Blood Claw, I mean I visited that site everyday until it's release and after that twice or more a day. I left suggestions, I posted complaints, compliments, rants, well wishes, and asked at one point if anyone had a goat that I could sacrifice to make the game what it was meant to be but nothing changed.
What angered me the most is that they eventually had the balls to say that they never meant it/said that it was going to be Warhammer tabletop for the PC. Bullshit! They disrespectfully prostituted the name of Warhammer to hook all of the fans and then when they realized that the game was shit they blamed the fans for getting their hopes up and for asking for what they had originally claimed they would deliver. God, just thinking about it makes me sick. It had so much potential and didnt' even come close. I think that a tear is forming in my eye :cyclops: so I'm going to go get a tissue.

ummmmm....ergh....dot dot dot... ok I can't think of anything witty or clever to say so.... yeah....
Sponsored Links
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-31-07, 12:13 AM
Anphicar's Flag is: USA

Lol, damn that is true though.

"That" warhammer game should be that MMO mystery that the makers of DoW are planning/developing.

It'll blow WoW outtah the water if it is as good a MMO as DoW was a RTS.

post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-31-07, 07:38 PM
Lord Sinkoran's Flag is: England

i got it for christmas but my compi isn't good enought o play it on full grapics so i don't really play anymore. Shmae though didn't really get far

Violence is never the answer, it is the question, to which the answer is, yes
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-23-07, 10:32 AM

Well, with an expanded version of Mark of Chaos coming to the 360 early next year, featuring Greenskins and Dark Elves as fully-playable armies, I'm definitely plopping down the cash for this one. From what I hear, the developers are very aware of the common criticisms aimed at MOC, so hopefully this game will be a step up. I can't help but wonder if some of the reviews I've read on the forum are just a teensy bit harsh, though. It DID get fairly high marks from most computer gaming sites, after all. I've never played it though, so who am I to say?

Cheatin' Varmint. Double-Dealer. Stampeding Jackalope.
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-12-07, 06:08 PM

I brought mark of chaos and thought it was rubbish compared to DoW hated it, absolute waste of memory(which was quite alot for what It is)

They shall be pure of heart and strong of body, untainted by doubt and unsullied by self-aggrandisement. They will be bright stars in the firmament of battle. Angels of Death whose shining wings bring swift annihilation to the enemies of Man. So it shall be for a thousand times a thousand years, unto the very end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh.

- Roboute Guilliman on the Space Marines

stick and stones will break my bones..but words will hurt forever
- J.D, Scrubs
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-12-07, 09:54 PM
Words_of_Truth's Flag is: United Kingdom

i found one army that could beat all so gave up.
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-13-07, 12:14 AM
Initiate's Flag is: Iran

i took great joy in watching realistic puffs of smoke come out of handguns, the gameplay wasnt great but i liked watching 600 little men with guns fire at all these cute little green goblins who charged up with their little knifes and wooden shields.

"Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for."
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 11-13-07, 12:18 PM
Words_of_Truth's Flag is: United Kingdom

All you need is to full units of stormvermins with command and upgraded weapons and army, a grey seer, 3 or 4 units of jezzails each with a warlock and you can't lose. (think i also had a warp lightning cannon into)

Grey seer raises any stormvermin that die, warlocks use their shield to protect the jezzails from ranged and since they can the largest range of any rifle in the game they can sit back and mow units down, if people get close the warlocks drop the mines and leg it the on coming force charges in and goes flyign thus disrupting their charge and allowing the jezzails to get away.
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-02-08, 03:13 AM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

I've been looking at this game and when I upgrade I'm thinking of grabbing it. It seems to be a love it or hate it kinda game. When you guys say that it doesn't capture the feel of the table top game how do you mean?
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 02-26-08, 02:26 AM
Al Capeone's Flag is: El Salvador

I got it for $15 new and unopen online on www.getcheapgames.com
good price great game

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode