Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-10-10, 12:13 PM
blahblahblahblah

Stella Cadente's Flag is: Zaire

its ok, the single player is not as good as the first bad company, the characters don't interact with each other that well, the graphics seem a little below the current average (especially on the WWII level, which by the way is shit), everything just seems a little meh really.

and the multiplayer feels boring, I went around mostly just looking at someone trying to figure out if they were my team or the enemy, as the markers to distinguish just never seem to appear when you have a perfect shot, and you only find out there an enemy when they shoot you.

the multiplayer levels themselves look nice, but you can't really enjoy yourself when you have to put up with 3 sniper dicks hiding on a piece of terrain calling in more mortar strikes than exists mortars.

theres no strategy involved, your own team are quick to moan when you help them, quick to moan when you don't help them and quick to leave you to die if it means saving there own asses.

I'll stick to COD I think

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-10-10, 12:43 PM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

After playing this game I cant go back to MW2. But I have always loved BF games.
The one thing that really annoys me is when I am in a squad of say 3. And the other two guys are snipers its just annoying to die and then see that none of your squadmates are any where near the enemy base. So you have to spawn on them or the home base and then walk all the way to the enemy.

Last night I was in a squad with just one other person who spent the whole game on the UAV. I like people using the UAV to spot enemies but its annoying when that guy is the only other one on your team so you have to spawn so far back.

Not had a problem with the marker or finding enemies. But yes mortar strikes are annoying, I think they should be one shot then you have to rearm.
I dont see the joy in sniping but a hell of alot of people seem to, I do like being recon with the thompson and c4 as I like the motion mines.

I am finding the game a bit easy now. I just spawn as assault with a shotgun and 6 c4. Rush the objective plant C4, arm the bomb. Then blow the C4 which either destroys the building destroying the objective or does 50% damage to it.
If they disarm it wait for them to leave run it plant 6 c4 again, boom objective destroyed.

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-11-10, 04:24 AM
Searching for Vulkan

HorusReborn's Flag is: USA

I love it... sold of COD2 just so i can focus on that game... you wan to hook up and kill some sods.. hit me up on Xbox tag is Theimaculategit I'm on alot!

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-11-10, 08:31 AM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

Will do. None of my friends really play it. It is fun to play on your own but the fun is alot more if you have a squad. Need to get a new mic though.
Played a game last night was a bit bored so just used c4 to lay traps for the attacking team got 3000pts while there best got 1000. I just love c4

My gamer tag is : GrimTalos

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode