Assasins Creed - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

View Poll Results: Assasins Creed Cool Or what?
Hell yeah 61 70.93%
Hell No 11 12.79%
Hell I dunno 14 16.28%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-12-09, 08:44 PM

SPARTAN-117's Flag is: Tokelau

About what? If you're on about Assassin's Creed 3 then it was originally meant to be a trilogy. Whether they're going to keep it that way or not I don't know. If you're on about the Venice thing... Then I'm as confused as you are.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-12-09, 08:48 PM

Baron Spikey's Flag is: United Kingdom

No the first sentence was directed at you Spartan, Venice was one the most important cities in Europe during the Renaissance.

The 'kidding' sentence was directed at Captain Galus.
post #53 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-12-09, 08:59 PM

Oh right... Well I don't know about how important cities are apart from Washington and other capital cities.
post #54 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-12-09, 09:13 PM

Nemesis-The-Warlock's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTAN-117 View Post
About what? If you're on about Assassin's Creed 3 then it was originally meant to be a trilogy. Whether they're going to keep it that way or not I don't know.
no it was intended to be two games and it was hoped to be more, you would know this if you read anything about the game that comes from ubisoft's early interviews (this is ubisoft montreal who made the game and should know a bit more then some bloke in a shop)

post #55 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-12-09, 09:21 PM

Good point however is it going to be trilogy or just 2 games. I would prefer it to be 3 but also if No2 gets a little bit over hyped like Halo Wars then they're gonna crumble... badly. But then the 3rd game would be a bit of a chance to end it on a bit of a high. It all depends on what the 2nd game is like. And I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'm gonna end this post here.
post #56 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-12-09, 10:49 PM

Nemesis-The-Warlock's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Good point however is it going to be trilogy or just 2 games. I would prefer it to be 3 but also if No2 gets a little bit over hyped like Halo Wars then they're gonna crumble... badly. But then the 3rd game would be a bit of a chance to end it on a bit of a high. It all depends on what the 2nd game is like. And I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'm gonna end this post here.
I think if the second one does well they will be hoping to make a series out of it

post #57 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-13-09, 03:45 PM

They should make it into a series as it can be a good game after a while, if you like games where you have to sneak around and kill people silently. Unless of course you like running in and going all guns blazing.
post #58 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-07-09, 01:31 AM

RENTAL!

All the awesomeness can be played and absorbed within the first hour of two of gameplay. ;)
post #59 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-08-09, 10:29 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath of Khaine View Post
I just like hip-tossing those bothersome poor chicks. And punching drunken bums out. They interfere with your missions so badly that I go on hour-long binges of claiming vengeance and anguish through blood.
any poor dude, people who push me, or drunk that get in my way, i'll kill them. then i'll walk away and let a gaurd or two come, then kill them, run to the nearest deserted spot after i've been caught, and counter all of the gaurds attacks, until they run, or until they are all dead.

sometimes I just go around getting in fights with the thugs, and when 4 or 5 of them gang up on me, i'll pull out my short blade that i've named Mr. Slashy, and chase em down then kill them.

after that, I just go around killing random citizens

Quote:
They should make it into a series as it can be a good game after a while, if you like games where you have to sneak around and kill people silently. Unless of course you like running in and going all guns blazing.
i've ran in guns blazing on a couple of assassinations already...mostly because of people in my way so I had to run at them...or the guys that push you for no reason...had to do that with the first assassination in Acre...except two of them, one in front and one in back, kept shoving me back and forth so I had to run at the guy

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.

Last edited by DeathJester921; 05-08-09 at 10:32 PM.
post #60 of 61 (permalink) Old 05-08-09, 11:33 PM
Pally-HO!!!!

Captain Galus's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Spikey View Post
Italians have never won a major war...are you kidding or ignorant?
Probably a little of both

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode