Batman Arkham Asylum - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-09-09, 07:14 PM Thread Starter

Default Batman Arkham Asylum

Anyone played the demo of this? If so is it any good, I've heard it's a brilliant game and I am actually really looking forward to it but would like a few other opinions on the matter. Looks a good game anywhoo.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jake.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-09-09, 08:54 PM
Slaanesh's Plaything

Talos's Flag is: United Kingdom

Played the demo and thought it was good, the gfx are nice and so are the controls. Only problem was, it was way to short and easy. Dont think I lost any health.
The stealth seemed good but with being able to see though walls and see all the enemies in the area though cover could make it a bit easy.
Also hope there are more weapons as just using your fists and the batarang got boring before the demo ended.

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-01-09, 05:49 PM

Dragblud da scrunka's Flag is: United Kingdom

I have the game now :D its awesome but the detective mode makes it a tad easy and the convicts are really really dum cos they can't see you sittin on top of a great big gargoyle lol its very fun and the game flows brilliantly especially with the character bios and the riddles for each room makes you think alot and the fighting keeps you on your toes alot if ur on hard also the challenges are very fun stealth missions etc the weapons are cool and the upgrades you get are even better, also i like the fact that they have included every villain there is in batman even if its just like a bio or his/her cell lolz

WAAAAGH Dragblud
W: 22 D: 6 L: 13

Space marines: Krakens Fury! (TBF)
W: 0 D: 0 L: 0

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode